News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

So my ex, one of my best friends, and my ex's best friend all went out drinking tonight. The texts I'm getting from all 3 are hilarious. Ones white girl wasted, one is super sloppy, and the third is insisting she is sober while misspelling every other word
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Drama Queen

Ran a one mile race for the first time in my life last Saturday. I have never tested how fast I can do a single mile before. During my best 5ks I've logged in a 6:30 here and there.

However, as I am determined to improve my marathon time, and it was my kid-free weekend, I could not afford to waste Saturday by just running a single mile. So I did 15 miles that morning... probably not the best preparation for an evening sprint.

However I was still extremely happy with the 5:42 time I managed to get when it came to it. I felt like fucking death and my throat has never been so dry in my life (except maybe in the dentists office when they put that saliva sucking thing tube in there)

My major running dates for the rest of the year:

August 2: River-to-sea... a 92 mile relay with seven on a team each doing two legs. Should be an amazingly fun race.

October 4: I have just this moment signed up for Twin City Marathon in Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota. I have never been to Minnesota before, its supposed to be one of the top ten scenic marathons in the usa. Doing it with a few people from one of my running groups. Never traveled this far for a race. This makes the whole 50 state ambition seem real now!

November 1: NYC baby... the big one (in all honesty, I'm expecting a better finish-time in Minnesota, the NY race is more of a bucket list experience.

November 8: Will hopefully be my one year anniversary of the running streak.

Congratulations Rob and Adam, sounds like hard work is paying off. And enjoy your well earned homecoming Dorling!

Black Death

Well it was another very good two days for me at work ... yesterday my team broke the record at the center for the best total team sales for one day at 196K which was 16 more than the previous record  ( I finish the day at 47000).

than today I did the best sales day of my life , as you know before my previous best for one day was 54100 in sales .  Well today I finish at 67250 in sales , number one in the center and  number 5 in the whole district.

on pace to be the top seller in the whole center ... last month finish in the top ten in sales at number 7 ... want that number one spot

big prizes for being in the top ten... one is a 50 inch tv ... I want it ... wish me luck
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

Thank you for keeping me employed, BD.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Much like Mr Jones I will be taking possession of a new motor soon. Put down a deposit on this today. Decided to spend a bit less than I originally planned to so I could build up more savings.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Dorling on June 14, 2015, 07:09:24 AM
Much like Mr Jones I will be taking possession of a new motor soon. Put down a deposit on this today. Decided to spend a bit less than I originally planned to so I could build up more savings.

Noice!

Went for a 5 door to 'future proof'

Dorling

Quote from: Adam Wrong on June 14, 2015, 07:34:25 AM
Noice!

Went for a 5 door to 'future proof'

Not a concern I have, at least not that I'm aware of! Was going to get something totally impractical but the fact that I need to ferry all of my stuff from one end of the country to the other registered just in time.

Duckman

This is kind of corny, but it really made me smile.  My brother asked his kid the other day who his best friend was (expecting him to say one of his buddies from school or maybe even my brother) and he replied, "ehhhh, Sam!"  When my brother told him that I was his Uncle and his Dad's brother he replied, "no he's my Sam, Sam is mine."  Just found that very awesome and very cute.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jennifer

got my degree.

barely. but I got it.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Jennifer

Thanks, man.

And that's so cute, Sam. Nephews and nieces really are the best.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Been at my job Justin at over 2 months just got told today they are going to have me as a trainer for the new people
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Justin

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on June 16, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Been at my job Justin at over 2 months just got told today they are going to have me as a trainer for the new people

Thanks for the shout out.  Glad I could help propel you.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Justin on June 16, 2015, 08:30:01 PM
Thanks for the shout out.  Glad I could help propel you.

Lmao no idea how you're name got in there
You Are Game Will Evolve