Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Im a proud dad of a 3 year old today

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Can't wait to see it Marc

More awesome jobs news. Just got promoted to full time with a set schedule. Will be running my own team on a Sunday project as well. Now to wait for a supervisor spot to open and its mine
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

My YouTube channel eclipsed 10,000 subscribers which is the first big milestone a gaming channel can hit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

Quote from: Cory on August 18, 2015, 10:12:17 PM
My YouTube channel eclipsed 10,000 subscribers which is the first big milestone a gaming channel can hit.

Wow, I am not overly familiar with such things, but to have 10,000 people tuning in to what you have to offer... that's fucking huge. Way to go man!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on August 18, 2015, 10:12:17 PM

Agreed, well done Cory. Send us a link.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

Had an awesome week with my brother and his family as he recovers well from his 2nd round of surgery on the tumour on his pituitary glad.  He's recovering well and seems a lot better this time round than after the 1st surgery.

Hopefully that's the last surgery he needs and he can now recover and get back to having a normal life.  Tough dude no doubt about it.  He's dealing with all this like a true champ.  If it was me having brain surgery, I'd be a total wreck!

Also getting to spend time with my nephew Eoin is always a blast and this week was no different.

Be sure to tell your family you love them at some point this week folks, life has a habit of throwing nightmare situations at you when you least expect it.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

I've said before, in 11 days I'm off to Japan for 2 weeks. One of my goals was to go see NJPW - Kings of Pro-Wrestling. My partners Bro has bought my ticket out there, so it's official! :D And the card... THE CARD....

David Finlay, Jay White, Juice Robinson (AKA CJ Parker), Sho Tanaka and Yohei Komatsu vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Kushida, Máscara Dorada, Ryusuke Taguchi and Tiger Mask

Honma vs. Yoshi-Hashi

Captain New Japan, Hirooki Goto, Katsuyori Shibata and Kota Ibushi vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima and Yuji Nagata

IWGP Junior Tag Championship - reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) (c) vs. Roppongi Vice (Baretta and Rocky Romero)

IWGP Junior Heavyweight championship - Kenny Omega (c) vs. Matt Sydal

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba, Shinsuke Nakamura and Toru Yano

NEVER Openweight Championship - Togi Makabe (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tetsuya Naito - Tanahashi puts up his shot at the IWGP Heavyweight title (that he won at G1)

IWGP Heavyweight Championship - Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. A.J. Styles

I'm gonna have a gooooood time :)

Adam Wrong

Enjoy like a boss...

So after 3 months in my new job, I've been approached by one of the other departments about a huge promotion due to my success in the current post.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Heir Director...that is all #winning

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on September 30, 2015, 04:11:07 PM
Heir Director...that is all #winning

Fuck yeah! Nicely done. Will you have to move?

I got my new tattoo today

GM Franchise

Going to the Route 91 Harvest Festival all weekend. Having a blast. Lots of beer and women everywhere which makes up for my week from hell at work.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Paid off my ship this morning and currently sitting at Westbury station as I make my way home. 7 months at sea completed and a spell on dry land begins. 3 weeks leave and then off to Fleetwood to begin a 10 month college phase.

Still sure I made the best choice and have a great job. Spent the last few weeks playing with helicopters, warships, fighter jets and even a couple of submarines. You just don't get that in the office.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Adam Wrong on September 30, 2015, 05:40:22 PM
Fuck yeah! Nicely done. Will you have to move?

I got my new tattoo today

Not at the moment, it wont be official till 2016 basically as some other things need to happen as well. I had a promotion before we went away to the sort of top of where I can be without being a director. To get that job title at my age for the size of company I work for in the UK, its really my ticket if you know what I mean to moving abroad or something in the future.