News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"Different" perspective of Womans MMA

Started by Cory, March 27, 2013, 12:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Nick

I saw another video from this guy about women in management positions in the workplace. While he does raise some valid points, he is an obvious vehement woman hater. UFC is an entertainment company now over a sporting company, and as such will do what it needs to(bring in a women's division because of ultra popular Rousey) to bring in the fans. Of course any of the women they signed would get their ass kicked by any male in the bantamweight division, everyone knows that. But if these women can put on entertaining fights, why shouldn't they big given a spotlight?

Cory

Im in the same boat, often the woman's MMA fight is the most exciting on the card and I love it...I do think they rushed a Womans division in the UFC as theres maybe 5 legit woman fighters across all weight classes.....I think a one-off for Rousey/Carmouche would have sufficed and Dana should have let Invicta do all the hard work then bought their company out ala the way they did Strikeforce in.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

I stopped this video within the first minute. This guy is a complete moron and when he says "I don't pay to watch women's sports, except one, gymnastics". DONE. Within 40 seconds I could realize that this guy is a true sexist asshole. Anything you say about women's MMA after saying "I don't care about women in sports" is just ignorant trash. If you don't care about something, you will not be able to make an informed decision about something. That would be like me saying I don't care college hockey, but let me tell you everything bad about it. You're not gonna listen to me.