News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"You didn't see that coming"

Started by jagilki, January 10, 2012, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Jonny Worldbeater

No, I did not. I can safely say I did not see King Hippo debuting as Flash Funk playing Ernest 'The Cat' Miller's music coming.

SWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Talon

PSSSHT, rooks.

I called it along long time ago.

QuoteBest thing the WWE can do is send Alberto Del Rio to RAW after Wrestlemania, send Brodus Clay back to FCW, and repackage his ass, but wait there is more.  They should leave him off the show until January of next year and bring him back as a giant disco/funk character from Funkytown or planet funk... I'd call him the big Funkasuarus

Sheesh, I thought you guys new your wrestling.

LOL
Please nobody take that serious or I'll reply with some strange facepalm photo.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

! JDM The Professional !

+1 for making me laugh on my way back from fleet foxes

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

J-Reb

I was disappointed he didn't do Flash Funk's 450 Splash.

This is strictly punishment for spoiling his redebut on Twitter months ago. VKM is somewhere in the back laughing all the way back to Connecticut.

Pathetic because Clay had some monster heel potential. He's done for now.

jagilki

I think it's awesome.

At least it's better than Generic Monster Hoss #349 who goes through Santino, Even Bourne, Kofi Kingston, And Company, then Jobs out to Cena in a meaningless match before being sent back to Superstars.

It's a fun gimmick and Brodus pulled it off perfectly.

Talon

Quote from: jagilki on January 10, 2012, 09:28:00 AM
I think it's awesome.

At least it's better than Generic Monster Hoss #349 who goes through Santino, Even Bourne, Kofi Kingston, And Company, then Jobs out to Cena in a meaningless match before being sent back to Superstars.

It's a fun gimmick and Brodus pulled it off perfectly.

I agree.

There is no way he'd get a push as a heel that would do anything but be a big hoss right now. 
As a face, he has unlimited upside as long as he makes his gimmick work.  He looked like he was having a blast with it, so as long as that happens, the fans will react and he'll do fine.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Chris Shields

Who knows, this could have been his idea for a character. He played it very well last night, and played up to the crowd during the match. When Justin Roberts announced him from the planet funk, and the music started I was shaking my head and just thinking it was stupid. Then he came out, and did decent on his way to the ring and the dancing and everything. What made it was the way he acted in the ring. The little grind when Hawkins had him in the waistlock, asking the crowd "Should I get him?", the C-Plex (at least it sounded like that's what he called it), "My Bad", and just everything he did to try and get the crowd really into it. I have some faith in this gimmick because of the way he played it. He went out there, had fun, and still used his size and power. Coming out as an angry monster wouldn't really get him anything in the current WWE. You've already got Kane and Mark Henry playing the angry violent monster who destroys everything in their path, so if you have Clay doing the same thing against jobbers, it just doesn't really seem like a big deal. However, a monster who's coming out there and doing a crazy fun gimmick, engaging the audience, and still dominating in the ring, that's something different.

Maz

I simply thought it was a 2nd coming of Rikishi. Oh how I miss those dancing days...

Gary

How can anyone hate anything when the person doing it seemed to be having fun as fuck?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Internet Wrestling fans would hate getting a BJ from Angelina Love because she's "too skanky" and doesn't have "the workrate".

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: jagilki on January 10, 2012, 11:38:39 AM
Internet Wrestling fans would hate getting a BJ from Angelina Love because she's "too skanky" and doesn't have "the workrate".

I for one would not hate that, just saying.

Actually loving this gimmick though, would love to see him get a decent push with this, find a tag team partner maybe who would actually fit with the attitude
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Rob

He did have a lot of fun, I hope they work with his dancing and timing cos there's some great potential for this I think. Could get quite over with it I reckon
SixersEagles

[/center]