News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Chris Sabin

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, May 25, 2012, 09:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Now That the guns are no more, what push do you see TNA giving him? What push would you like to see him get?

For me, I'd love him to run a program with A dub. Build up a feud with the two then have Sabin win and become the new face of the decision while Aries can push to become a main eventer.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

James

The X-Division push obviously. From what I recall, Aries hasn't faced Sabin yet and this clearly would give him another challenger (if Joey Ryan gets signed, I'll throw him into the hat too). Aries at this point is above the X-Division and I think Sabin would be a good choice to drop the title too (it's been a really long time since Sabin last held the title anyways so it'd be a breath of fresh air in a way).

As to what push would they give him? I'm not entirely sure, or if he even gets on TV at all (which would suck by the way).

Rob

Any idea would be good but to be honest Sabin will probably just get punished for Shelley leaving
SixersEagles

[/center]

Fnord

- There are reports going around that Chris Sabin will be following his tag team partner Alex Shelley and leaving TNA when his current deal expires. The unconfirmed report states that Sabin has told friends he is leaving when his deal expires this August.

Sabin's girlfriend Velvet Sky responded to the reports on Twitter:

"People, Chris Sabin is NOT, I repeat, NOT leaving TNA! I'M getting lots of those questions. Please stop believing everything u read."

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0604/553163/chris-sabin/#ixzz1wpZYycmt

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

brkendown

I don't know what some of these smaller guys think WWE is going to offer them.

Kieran King

Tezmission Black

I think TNA has him in the right spot, a good run between him and Aries would be awesome, also if he was to follow Shelley to WWE and WWE was serious about getting their tag team division back good, the Machine Guns would be an awesome addition.

brkendown

I couldn't fathom WWE having a tag division

Black Death

they use to have a damn good one back in the day ... ah memories
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"