** SPOILER ** Top WWE Superstar Written Off TV At Tuesday's SmackDown Tapings

Started by Fnord, December 12, 2012, 11:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

At Tuesday's SmackDown tapings in Bridgeport, WWE did an injury angle with Randy Orton where The Shield put him through a table in a backstage segment. Later on, Matt Striker did an update and said that Orton had a separated shoulder and a possible concussion.

It would appear this is WWE's way of writing Orton off TV as he suffered a wrist injury at Sunday's Tribute to The Troops tapings in Norfolk.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

There have been very few WWE superstars that I simply cannot watch.  Orton is one of them... hate injuries for anyone but won't miss him on TV.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Goldferg

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 12, 2012, 12:02:30 PM
My nickname for him is Randy Boring if that tells you anything.

I'd have gone with Randy Snoreton myself.

edit: stupid spelling error
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Drama Queen

Huh, funny, I haven't been watching in a while but last time I did, I enjoyed Orton. Think he has great charisma with body language and facial expressions. I just believe that he should never ever use a microphone. His speech always let's him down. But yeah, I enjoyed him in ring. Perhaps he has changed whilst I've been away, or do you guys think he's always been boring?

jagilki

I personally think a lot of his boring-ness comes from the fact that all his matches are carbon copies of each other, along with the fact that he never loses.

People complain about Cena getting the "Superman" push, but Orton is much worse.  His typical feud is.

Orton attacked by Opponent.
Orton defeats Opponents friend.
Failed attack on Orton
Orton attacks opponent
Orton defeats opponent
Failed attack on Orton
Orton defeats opponent at PPV
Opponent attacks Orton
repeat 20 times.

Hondo

It wouldn't be so bad were he not completely devoid of personality.

I mean 100% lack of it.

Dude is drier than a popcorn fart.

He's like Steven Wright, except not funny.

He's like Al Gore, except he didn't invent the internet.

He's a Chevy Volt without the gas mileage.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

If only he had a personality on TV like he has backstage (shitting in diva's bags and whatnot), he'd be interesting.

Goldferg

Quote from: jagilki on December 13, 2012, 04:15:35 AM
I personally think a lot of his boring-ness comes from the fact that all his matches are carbon copies of each other, along with the fact that he never loses.

People complain about Cena getting the "Superman" push, but Orton is much worse.  His typical feud is.

Orton attacked by Opponent.
Orton defeats Opponents friend.
Failed attack on Orton
Orton attacks opponent
Orton defeats opponent
Failed attack on Orton
Orton defeats opponent at PPV
Opponent attacks Orton
repeat 20 times.

Hey, to be fair they mix it up sometimes, such as having Orton lose in a tag match after his partner gets pinned, or occasionally gets disqualified for beating the shit out of the other guy and leaving him in a pool of blood.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"