Monday Night RAW Updates/Discussion/Spoilers

Started by Cory, February 24, 2016, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Surprised there isnt a thread here to talk about Raw, but I'll be giving it a go here for the home stretch to Mania and now with Shane back I'm very intrigued.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

hahaha, yeah, that'll work. lol

Shane O'Mac coming back was a shocker. Midas pushed me when he came out. :(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Shane is a legit top 5 favourite WWE/F wrestlers for me so as weird and clusterfucky the HIAC vs Taker sounds, Shane ALWAYS puts his body on the line every time he has a match.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Alex Smiley

When I saw there was a separate Raw thread, I thought Fnord took the idea of an upcoming brand split too seriously lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Fnord

Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch in a #1 contenders match has been announced for tonight. Other Superstars scheduled include The Undertaker, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, The League of Nations, The Wyatt Family, Chris Jericho and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:

* Will The Deadman shed further light on his historic 24th contest at The Showcase of the Immortals?

* How will Triple H continue to assert his power on The Road to WrestleMania after injuring Roman Reigns?

* Who will face Charlotte at WrestleMania 32?

* How will Dean Ambrose respond to Brock Lesnar?

* Expect The Dudley Boyz to continue reminding WWE fans and the locker room that they're no mere nostalgia act

Cory

aaand Y2AJ is the worst tag team name ever.

Love arguably the top singles wrestler on the main roster getting teamed with cool dad himself Jericho for no apparent reason that screams we have no idea what to do with you.

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Cory on February 29, 2016, 09:58:47 PM
aaand Y2AJ is the worst tag team name ever.

Love arguably the top singles wrestler on the main roster getting teamed with cool dad himself Jericho for no apparent reason that screams we have no idea what to do with you.

Really?' Didn't scream that to me. It screamed "AJ/Jericho isn't over and Jericho is going to shaft AJ". I think they have plans, but this is more of a period of "let the casual fans acclimatize to AJ" before they pull the trigger.

Fnord

WWE has announced AJ Styles and Chris Jericho vs. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day with the titles on the line for next Monday's RAW from Chicago.

WWE has also confirmed Shane McMahon for next Monday's RAW. Shane will be there to respond to what The Undertaker and Vince McMahon said on this week's show.

Cory

Fnord

Tonight's WWE RAW will take place from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. No matches have been announced for tonight but it's believed more WrestleMania 32 matches will be confirmed.

Superstars advertised include WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, The Wyatt Family, AJ Styles, WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will Dolph Ziggler instigate himself into another all-or-nothing match?

* Expect the Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch rivalry to kick into gear in a big way

* How will Lana and Team BAD make their presence known?

* Who will enter in the third annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal?

* Will The Authority settle their Roman Reigns problem in the ring or with a mountain of litigation?

Cory

Outside of the AJ/Owens match, that was one of the worst Raws I've seen, especially for the second last to Mania.

Midas

Quote from: Cory on March 22, 2016, 02:48:36 PM
Outside of the AJ/Owens match, that was one of the worst Raws I've seen, especially for the second last to Mania.

I agree...

Chris Shields

Man, after that RAW I am just sooooooo happy that I dropped 250 bucks on a Wrestlemania ticket.  ::)

Cory

and looks like another injury to one of the few good workers left in Luke Harper, heard he fucked his knee up in the dark match...add this to Neville in the last 14 days and jesus.

Well hey, at least there's Takeover: Dallas.