Monday Night RAW Updates/Discussion/Spoilers

Started by Cory, February 24, 2016, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: Jack on March 30, 2016, 06:09:01 PM
I usually don't get into booking decisions or say 'this guy shouldn't beat this guy because of this and that...'

But if Shane beats Undertaker, even with TONS of outside interference, then the Undertaker character is gone for me and will have lost all the mystique that makes him still fun to watch in this day in age.

Im thinking Taker wins, Vince comes down after the victory....

*flashback*

"Vince's blood will be on my hands" - Undertaker

....and somehow gets Vince to hand the company over to Shane, insert Tombstone after that and yeah, get ready for Roman.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

Back in the day, Taker was so much more than the streak, but if I'm honest, my interest in seeing him now has waned significantly since that day two years ago. The fact that Bray Wyatt lost to him, despite there being no streak on the line, just made Wyatt look like a regular old midcarder.

And as for the story going into this match (granted I have not watched, only going by what I've read) but "control of the company" has become as meaningless as the US and/or IC titles and is a storyline that has been done  so many times, the only exception this time being it was the express version of the angle, going from start to finish in one month.

Pathetic.

Alexandria's showdown with Negan on the other hand has been building very nicely and for the most part in logical steps, with characters remaining true to form over the entire season.

I am looking forward to the main event (assuming the main event is HHH vs Reigns) out of a certain morbid curiosity. I am wondering if they are going to pull a major swerve like last year... the MITB is cashed already, but maybe Rolling comes back with a reveal that he had an anywhere/anytime title match clause as part of him being stripped of the title? (I have no idea if he is anywhere near to coming back physically yet.)

Goldferg

Quote from: Drama Queen on March 30, 2016, 07:21:54 PM
I am looking forward to the main event (assuming the main event is HHH vs Reigns) out of a certain morbid curiosity. I am wondering if they are going to pull a major swerve like last year...

[spoiler]Roman is setting up for the spear when dastardly manager Stephanie McMahon throws powder in his eyes!
Roman is blinded! Oh noes!
Triple H uses the distraction to hit the pedigree and win the match!
But what is this?! Here comes all American hero John Cena! He comforts Roman and protests the dastardly cheating
Evil foreign manager Stephanie McMahon gloats about her husband's superiority and throws down a vague challenge that is interpreted as a title match, right here, right now!
Roman is TOTALLY behind Cena avenging him and give him his blessing as he leaves ringside
Stephanie goes to throw powder in Cena's eyes, but she misses and hits HHH instead!
AA! New Champion! Cenamania is running wild brother![/spoiler]

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Goldferg on March 31, 2016, 05:33:38 AM
[spoiler]Roman is setting up for the spear when dastardly manager Stephanie McMahon throws powder in his eyes!
Roman is blinded! Oh noes!
Triple H uses the distraction to hit the pedigree and win the match!
But what is this?! Here comes all American hero John Cena! He comforts Roman and protests the dastardly cheating
Evil foreign manager Stephanie McMahon gloats about her husband's superiority and throws down a vague challenge that is interpreted as a title match, right here, right now!
Roman is TOTALLY behind Cena avenging him and give him his blessing as he leaves ringside
Stephanie goes to throw powder in Cena's eyes, but she misses and hits HHH instead!
AA! New Champion! Cenamania is running wild brother![/spoiler]

That's money right there. Book it, book it now.

Fnord

- In an update on Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson, they reportedly flew into Dallas on Sunday. There are still rumors saying they could debut on tonight's WWE RAW in Dallas but that hasn't been confirmed.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Tonight's WWE RAW is the biggest Monday night show of the year and will take place from the American Airlines Center in Dallas with WrestleMania 32 fallout.

Surprises are expected for tonight's show but talents advertised include WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns, WWE Women's Champion Charlotte, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Kane, Chis Jericho, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler, King Barrett, AJ Styles, WWE United States Champion Kalisto and WWE Intercontinental Champion Zack Ryder.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* What does the future hold for Raw after the WrestleMania main events?

* Who's coming after the all-new WWE Women's Championship?

* Is John Cena returning to Raw?

* How does Ambrose come back from the carnage?

* How long can WrestleMania's Cinderella Man Zack Ryder make the moment last?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Mike Powers

Reddit spoiler FalconArrow says that [spoiler]there will be a title change tonight.[/spoiler]

Gravedigger

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 04, 2016, 03:57:30 PM
Reddit spoiler FalconArrow says that [spoiler]there will be a title change tonight.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] Well, yeah.... Zack Ryder has a belt.... [/spoiler]

Mike Powers

[spoiler]He didn't outright say it, but reading between the lines it looks like Ryder will lose it to Miz, who will have Maryse with him.

Also multiple NXT call ups.  [/spoiler]

Drama Queen

Roflmao! The announce team literally kicked off raw with a disclaimer that the post mania fans often cheer for those they normally boo and vice versa!

Guess they are preemptively explaining the inevitable reaction to Roman

Cory

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 04, 2016, 08:08:42 PM
Roflmao! The announce team literally kicked off raw with a disclaimer that the post mania fans often cheer for those they normally boo and vice versa!

Guess they are preemptively explaining the inevitable reaction to Roman

Hey at least they're letting Shane "run" Raw for some damage control.

T-Bonizzle

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Cesaro returns and now Styles? Damn...

It's going to be interesting if they can build off that ending + momentum next week.