Sex vids of Paige and Brad Maddox leaked

Started by Chris Stern, March 17, 2017, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

No one is saying anything about Brad because men don't have a long history of being treated as property and or sex objects. You totally were slut shaming. Sure, the argument can be made that you shouldn't leave videos of yourself in compromising positions anywhere, but that's not the overwhelming response this story is getting. It is that Paige is a whore, and if she didn't want to be called a whore she wouldn't have sex with a bunch of guys on camera. That is the very example of slut shaming.

T-Bonizzle

Probably, but for some reason we have a hard on for celibate politicians. Our elected officials must not have sex under any circumstances!

Kise

My dig was ultimately at Del Rio for putting love over his career. I'm not even sorry to say she's way too reckless. All 3 are beyond foolish for not using protection. She could get BV at the least, and all are susceptible to STDs. People have made fun of the men too, and even Xavier took to Twitter to say "it was chilly that night"

But yea let's shame the so called shamers. Im wrong for viewing her as irresponsible. It's not like she let some guy ejaculate on her title...oh wait she did

I wouldn't call her a slut. She was in love and did her business with her man Brad. As far as I can tell, the word slut is typically used for someone who has casual sex with lots of randoms that don't care for each other beyond busting nuts. Even then, that's their business, but if you want to put on the cape and save this woman from criticism, do your thing

Kise

On a related note, I think it's hilarious that people reported+believe "HHH is heartbroken" when I'm sure he was a wild boy in the days of Chyna & DX

Adam Wrong

Since when is drawing a comparison to a fellow former Female wrestler with a reputation that was infamous backstage slut shaming? Or can you not say anything without the white knights hopping on their horse and throwing out nonsense?

Jon

Hey y'all...

Ummmmmm....

I'm here for the slut shaming.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

she in her 20's we all done some dumb stupid shit when we were in our 20's ... I am not going to judge anyone. I have done some dumb shit in my youth so I am in no position to judge 

I have not watched the video, I think with me getting older, my taste same to have moved away from watching stuff like this.  Don't have the same desire anymore.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

I've done worse.  A LOT worse.

Come on me bro's.

Goldferg

Quote from: Kise on March 21, 2017, 06:51:20 PM
On a related note, I think it's hilarious that people reported+believe "HHH is heartbroken" when I'm sure he was a wild boy in the days of Chyna & DX

Someone is clearly not a podcast guy
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

lol 'whitenighting'

That's the new 'Nazi'.

Kise

Cmon Bone. Bros before hoes, never forget

Adam Wrong

Still not an actual reason.

Band about a term like slut shaming...
Dislikes/ bemused at a term aimed at them...

Judge

Point in thread has been made.  Regardless of where you stand, I don't see any reason to keep going.