News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WWE Superstar Shakeup!

Started by Fnord, April 06, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

I understand what you're saying, but just who is in the Smackdown Headliners group?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Tezmission Black

AJ, Kevin/Jericho, Orton, Sami Zayn can be moved up to that spot, Nakamura, Baron Corbin will be moved up to that spot, That's you're Smackdown Six right there, but if they break up the New Day I could see them moving Big E up to the ME spot while Kofi and Xavier can both be mid card. Also least we forget...John Cena is still on Smackdown even if he's gonna fill that part timer role.

I just don't see Smackdown as weak as a lot of others do, it's only two hours and I think they have enough people to put on a quality show every week. I dislike Corbin but I think possibly with some work with all these other guys we'll learn pretty quick if he can sink of swim.

This would be my layout for Smackdown going forward

Main Event
AJ Styles   
John Cena
Kevin Owens(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Randy Orton

Upper Mid Card
Baron Corbin(Could also compete in Main Event)
Dolph Ziggler(Could also compete in Main Event)
Kane(Could also compete in Main Event)
Luke Harper(Could scale to Main Event but doubful)
Sami Zayn(Could also compete in Main Event)
Shinsuke Nakamura(Could also compete in Main Event)

Lower Mid Card
Big E(Could also compete in Upper Mid or even Main Event)
Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Chad Gable and Jason Jordan(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Erick Rowan(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Jimmy and Jey Uso(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Mojo Rawley(Possible scale up to Upper Mid with Battle Royal win)
Rusev(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Tye Dillinger(Could also compete in Upper Mid)
Zack Ryder(Could also compete in Upper Mid)

Openers(Jobbers)
Aiden English
Primo and Epico(Possible Lower Mid)
Fandango and Tyler Breeze(Possible Lower Mid)
James Ellsworth
Jinder Mahal(Possible Lower Mid)
Konnor and Viktor(Maybe Lower Mid)
Sin Cara(Could also compete in Lower Mid)

Cory

Well it seems like they kinda placed everyone in the US Title scene and no one really propelled to the main event title after the debut episode of the new guys. Styles/Owens for the US Title and you know Zayn won't get a main title push. I know its fair too early and because they're both faces it might be a while until we get Zayn/Nak II but they should do:

Orton vs Styles for World Title : Let's call a spade a spade...Orton is an incredibly boring champion and his matches are usually meh, but a worker like Styles can bring the best out in Orton and they could have a great feud...just turn Orton heel....he's a cringy face.

Owens/Nak for US Title : Use this as stepping stone for Nak to get his main event push, have Nak/Styles at next years mania for the title to make up for Roman/Lesnar on the Raw side. Build this right when Nak breaks off to the world title....you hopefully have kept Zayn as far away from Owens as possible and rekindle their feud for a gimmick-laden blow off match at Mania....no multi-man match. Zayn/Nak II where Zayn wins US Title and then bring it back to Zayn/Owens.

Zayn/Harper : Harper big enough to keep the focus on Zayn being undersized underdog while Harper is easily the best working big man on SDL, these two would have tremendous matches.

Corbin/Dillinger : Probably not where management sees Corbin, but Dillinger is super over and translates well for Corbin to get easy heat. Could replace Corbin with Rusev but..

Then that leaves Cena, Rusev, Mojo (clearly will get a push cause he's boys with Gronk lol) and Dolph.....dont think you wanna touch Dolph/Rusev again maybe then Rusev/Mojo? Cena will work part-time and he'll probably get a match with Nakamura, maybe something with Owens again. Dolph could work in against Dillinger as well, easy feud.

Hate that they brought the New Day over as they need a top heel team to face AA....Revival or The Club would have been perfect. Can't see New Day getting over as heels really or at least quick enough to have a sooner than later program with AA.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gravedigger

Quote from: Fnord on April 12, 2017, 02:28:28 PM
I understand what you're saying, but just who is in the Smackdown Headliners group?

Don't be surprised if Big E gets a top level run on Smackdown.....

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gravedigger

He's not going to be doing the New Day stuff forever. He's got heel turn and singles run written all over him.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Gravedigger on April 12, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
Don't be surprised if Big E gets a top level run on Smackdown.....

Odd as I would see that for Xavier Woods more than the big E

Gravedigger

Xavier is comfortable on camera, so that helps...

T-Bonizzle

They don't have to break up The New Day to give any of them their own thing (they probably will but...)

RAW gets the short end of the stick at the moment...because the top title is absent. So...a bunch of Main Eventers are gonna fight over the IC title? (yes, yes they are)

Also RAW still has the RAW writing team...