TNA Updates/Spoilers/News/Rumors

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 12, 2010, 08:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Those within TNA suggest Desmond Wolfe is currently in the doghouse. The British wrestling star has developed a reputation for being difficult to work with (ego), which has affected his push in the organization.

Company officials are also down on Matt Morgan, who has been discussed as being part of Ric Flair's Fortune group. Hernandez' two botched Border toss attempts during their Steel Cage bout at Victory Road were blamed on "The Blueprint" since Hernandez is a favorite among management.

On the other hand, company officials are said to very high on The Motor City Machine Guns and Beer Money, Inc. following their stellar tag team bouts at Victory Road at iMPACT!. This is why they are doing the 'best of five' series between the two teams.

Fucking bull shit! Desmond Wolfe has been praised for being good to work with, wrestling observer is wrong on that one. Seriously, just ask Kurt Angel and other stars in TNA.

I'm branding this rumor FALSE until proven otherwise.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

JDM its quite obvious Wolfe has been branded as a problem due to his dramatic de-push in the last few months.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

! JDM The Professional !

There may have been a tiff of some sorts with the officials, but I have never heard any of TNA's talent say anything bad about him in ring or out of ring. Frankly, this shit needs to be dropped and sorted out asap.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Quote-- We�ve got an update on the former ECW  stars that will be appearing at TNA�s upcoming �Hardcore Justice� pay-per-view, which will be a [another] special �farewell ECW� show.

At this time, the wrestlers confirmed to appear are Jerry Lynn (who announced on his website that he�ll be fighting TNA Champion Rob Van Dam in the main event), Sabu, The Sandman, 2 Cold Scorpio, Johnny Swinger and Bill Alfonso.

It�s confirmed that Lance Storm, Tajiri, Super Crazy and Amish Roadkill will not be appearing.

Former ECW stars who are currently working in TNA scheduled to appear include Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Team 3D, Mick Foley, Raven, Rhino, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, and Simon Diamond.

Stars from the original ECW that are still active in wrestling include Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Justin Credible, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, The Blue Meanie, CW Anderson, Danny Doring, Kid Kash, Guido, Spike Dudley and Steve Corino.

-- TNA President Dixie Carter wrote the following on Twitter over the weekend regarding the PPV: �HardCORE Justice pay-per-view card looks amazing. Not sure who Tommy is going to announce. Stay tuned.�

Jerry Lynn vs RVD= instant buy rate increase! glad it has been confirmed!

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

rvd vs  jerry lynn

hmmm... in wonder who going to win?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

I'm honestly just glad they're not putting the World title on the line. The list of wrestlers looks decent, but again we'll see what happens.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on July 27, 2010, 05:45:06 AM
rvd vs  jerry lynn

hmmm... in wonder who going to win?

the fans

Black Death

Ian going to be honest

I love the RVD -JL matches ,  back in the the day they put up 5 star matches  some of the best ever seen and there is no denying that

but truth it not really lighting a fire for me to want to watch.   I seen them go around one to many times and it work when Jerry Lynn was chasing RVD to be consider the best . but know I supposed to be excited  about one more match that not going to really mean anything in the long run .   it the kicking of a dead horse and that my opinon.  If other people are exicted that cool , if other people want to watch the show because of this . that cool .  I not going to tell them not to.  but it seem like the same thing WWE did and I would not be suprise if after this show the harcore originals stay around .   it nothing new .

like I said it my opinion and if people want to watch the show  more power to them .  have fun and enjoy it .    but I think they are raping a dead corpse and wwe aready done that . so TNA is actually sloppy seconds

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Shawn Michaels = 45 years old
The Undertaker = 45 years old

RVD = 39 years old
Jerry Lynn = 47 years old

So we can get excited about the first one which headlined the biggest PPV of the wrestling calendar year and not the second one...that is why everytime you and the TNAters post I shake my head since its the same BS thing about the guys being old and past it. RVD hasnt missed a beat since being in TNA and Lynn well lets see what he can bring to the table.

If we can show and still get excited about Shawn Michaels and Undertaker wrestling a match and matches not involving one another whats wrong with people getting excited about other older wrestlers NOT on the WWE roster that had impacts to 10 years prior.

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Trumpers on July 27, 2010, 07:27:12 PMShawn Michaels = 45 years old
The Undertaker = 45 years old

RVD = 39 years old
Jerry Lynn = 47 years old

So we can get excited about the first one which headlined the biggest PPV of the wrestling calendar year and not the second one...that is why everytime you and the TNAters post I shake my head since its the same BS thing about the guys being old and past it. RVD hasnt missed a beat since being in TNA and Lynn well lets see what he can bring to the table.

If we can show and still get excited about Shawn Michaels and Undertaker wrestling a match and matches not involving one another whats wrong with people getting excited about other older wrestlers NOT on the WWE roster that had impacts to 10 years prior.

Not exactly a fair comparison, mate. Shawn and Taker are probably the very best workers still in wrestling, just masters of their craft, and there's really nobody on their level, at least no one that can still go.

That being said, I have a lot of faith in Van Dam and Lynn to still be able to turn it on nowadays, though I do have to wonder how well the Lynn/RVD match is going to fly some 10 odd years later.

It's definitely a must-see though.

Gary

I'm a TNA hater, who hates the entire idea of the ECW thing in TNA..and Lynn vs RVD is enticing me to watch.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote-- TNA Wrestling is now calling the Global Championship the TV Championship. The belt is currently held by AJ Styles.

-- Sabu has been contacted by TNA Wrestling to appear at Hardcore Justice next month. He's not confirming whether or not he'll appear, but we're told it's highly likely. The same goes for The Sandman.

-- Bill Alfonso is now confirmed for TNA Hardcore Justice.

-- The Sandman and Jerry Lynn are both backstage at today's TNA iMPACT! tapings and are expected to appear tonight.

-- As previously reported, the August 12th iMPACT! will be a two-hour, PPV caliber show. The show will air in its usual time slot, but will contain less backstage skits and angles and more in-ring with higher quality matches. The show will be headlined by RVD vs. Abyss for the World Title. The nail-covered board (Janice) will hang from the ceiling. We can now report that the show will not be an "ECW" themed event, but instead will have matches that likely would have been on the original Hard Justice PPV. Some of the "ECW" talent are expected to work the show. In addition to RVD vs. Abyss for the TNA Title, the final match in the Beer Money vs. Motor City Machineguns series will also be on the show.

-- The fourth match between Beer Money Inc. and The Motor City Machine Guns will be an Ultimate X match. The match will be taped tonight. They taped a cage match last night at the tapings. That match was said to have been "awesome".
Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on July 27, 2010, 08:45:40 PM
Not exactly a fair comparison, mate. Shawn and Taker are probably the very best workers still in wrestling, just masters of their craft, and there's really nobody on their level, at least no one that can still go.

That being said, I have a lot of faith in Van Dam and Lynn to still be able to turn it on nowadays, though I do have to wonder how well the Lynn/RVD match is going to fly some 10 odd years later.

It's definitely a must-see though.

Lol its a completely fair comparison because RVD can STILL go and as far as I am aware so can Jerry Lynn...

Black Death

like I said before I  have seen all there matches.  I have all there matches ,  I am not shitting on it .   hell i hope they blow the fucking roof off the place.  but  I have no desire to see another match from  those two , but that is me .  this show  been done before and  I have no desire to see another show that rapes the corpse that was ECW.   ECW is gone , people just will not let it go

Only thing I hate about TNA is that they could be a legit , top notch company and they just no fucking clue how too... they never be more then a  indy wrestling company with more money other indy companies over the country .   but that is my opinion and only mine .   

I hope this show does well .  truly , but i will not be watching it .