News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TNA Updates/Spoilers/News/Rumors

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 12, 2010, 08:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: ChrisShields on December 17, 2016, 01:24:09 AM
I watched Total Nonstop Deletion earlier today. It was crazy and ridiculous, and a little bit stupid, but so much fun to watch.

I read that the possessed boat broke up a 3 count then got attacked 😂😂😂😂😂

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

Quote from: ChrisShields on December 17, 2016, 01:24:09 AM
I watched Total Nonstop Deletion earlier today. It was crazy and ridiculous, and a little bit stupid, but so much fun to watch.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on December 17, 2016, 02:05:57 AM
I read that the possessed boat broke up a 3 count then got attacked 😂😂😂😂😂

because it started it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

Just watched this weeks impact. Rosemary is such a talent. She's so good at her character and is quite good in the ring. She's gonna go far.

Edwards vs. Lashley was brilliant. Edwards' best match as champ despite losing. Lashley is a great champ

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

There will be several returns on tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling.

Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Magnus will be appearing on tonight's episode. Magnus had left Impact Wrestling in July of 2015.

Matt Morgan, who has not wrestled full-time for three years, also returns on tonight's show. Morgan wrestled for TNA from 2007-2013, and did one shot for the company at Slammiversary in 2015, putting over Bram.

Former WWE star Chris Masters will also technically make debut as a member of the Impact Wrestling roster tonight. Masters wrestled a handful of matches in 2015 for TNA during the GFW invasion angle, however Masters was considered a GFW talent. Masters had also worked for TNA's "Ring Ka King" promotion in India in 2011.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

! JDM The Professional !

Ring Kha King was cool, purely due to the fact it felt like 80s wrestling again and the crowd would react like crazy. I remember one scene where Scott Steiner went into the crowd and chased the audience and they all ran away. Brilliant shit.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs