News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TNA Updates/Spoilers/News/Rumors

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 12, 2010, 08:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteJerry Lynn was not at Hardcore Justice Sunday night as he was unable to make it to Orlando because of his back injury.

For what it's worth, TNAWrestlingNews.com can exclusively report that TNA still wants to do a Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam match in the future. That may mean Lynn will be signing a short-term (or long-term) contract with the company.

I hope he successfully recovers and he comes to TNA fora short-term contract to face RVD. ONLY if he is fit and his back injury is okay.

I was really looking forward to watching their match!

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

I am all for it, Lynn vs RVD was my favorite feud in wrestling during that era.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteRing of Honor wrestler Roderick Strong worked a dark match at last night's iMPACT taping in Orlando, defeating Jalil Patel.

Patel is an Indian film actor, model and singer who has appeared in numerous Bollywood films, advertisements and music videos.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

it nothing new for strong he been in TNA before
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

According to Dave Meltzer, the reason for Rob Van Dam dropping the TNA Title is because his contract is for a certain amount of dates per year and there aren't many left. This is due to TNA booking RVD at lots of house show events.

Instead of having RVD lose the title in the ring, TNA decided to do an injury/tournament storyline instead. When RVD returns, they'll have his face the new champion.

TNA......why....

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on August 16, 2010, 12:09:47 AM
QuoteAccording to Dave Meltzer, the reason for Rob Van Dam dropping the TNA Title is because his contract is for a certain amount of dates per year and there aren't many left. This is due to TNA booking RVD at lots of house show events.

Instead of having RVD lose the title in the ring, TNA decided to do an injury/tournament storyline instead. When RVD returns, they'll have his face the new champion.

TNA......why....

Regards,

JDM

Huh... Well that sucks the root.

! JDM The Professional !

QuotePartial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Yesterday Adam Pearce was fired as booker of Ring of Honor (ROH) by owner Cary Silkin. He'll be replaced by Hunter Johnston (Delirious) with input from Jim Cornette. The masked grappler also reigns as head trainer at the company's wrestling academy in Pennsylvania. That's interesting to say the least.

It should be noted that Pearce had just turned down a TNA tryout. It's likely he'll contact them or they'll contact him again shortly. Pearce had been ROH's head booker since the departure of Gabe Sapolsky in October 2008.

Thoughts?

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Conor

Pearce is seen by his peers as a solid hand in the ring and a dependable worker, which is never a bad thing. I wonder if they want him as a wrestler or as an agent/booker? He's got good booking experience behind him - maybe TNA want to inject some new blood into their creative team. That's always been the big complaint about their product, perhaps they're looking to do something about that.

Gary

"TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay Tuned."- dixie carter tweet.

Now please even the most die hard tna fan can admit, that Dixie saying TNA is gonna change forever every other month without it doing a lick of change is kind of tiring.

[/center]

Jonny Worldbeater

Didn't they already try going live and it didn't mean anything?

Gary

I dont mind the live aspect of it..its the whole "change tna forever" thing

[/center]

Black Death

They say that so many times... it lose all meaning
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

Thing is, you do need to push your product and make big comments but come on, WWE promote Edge and Orton having a confrontation in the ring throughout an entire show. It turns out to be dismal and yet they still repeat it again and again the following week.

TNA aren't the only ones to make big promises that they never keep

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: M.D.K. on September 03, 2010, 06:00:16 AM
Thing is, you do need to push your product and make big comments but come on, WWE promote Edge and Orton having a confrontation in the ring throughout an entire show. It turns out to be dismal and yet they still repeat it again and again the following week.

TNA aren't the only ones to make big promises that they never keep

Indeed.

Actually, I think this time it will properly pan out. I think on the 10.10.10 when we find out who 'they' are, it will be big; really big.

I have no clue who it is, but it really seems to be building allot of mysteria behind it. Would love for it to be a big, and impacting result to a big build up.

Even know Abyss did lose to Stevie, I must say, the beating Stevie took after 'getting lucky' was good to see. :)

Well, glad TNA are doing a live show to promote this, lets hope it works.

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on September 03, 2010, 08:16:54 AMActually, I think this time it will properly pan out. I think on the 10.10.10 when we find out who 'they' are, it will be big; really big.

Wait, so 'they' weren't ECW OR Fortune?