News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The last book you read?

Started by TaNK, July 13, 2008, 09:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Just finished The Shattering: Prelude to the Cataclysm by Christie Golden     and   Stormrage  by Richard Knaak   both in the same week.  Was listening to Stormrage on Audiobook and reading The Shattering on my kindle app on the iPhone.

jagilki

in the middle of Jericho's book.

Then, GOLDUSTS book.

Black Death

Just finish the Star Wars Death Troopers by Joe Schreiber ... yeah there Star Wars and Zombies ... yeah it a must read right there.  Great story

also just finish three book in the Percy Jackson and the olympians The Titan's Curse ... love the Jackson books , it a great mix of greek myth and modern times . going to get the next one  book 4

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

Reading "Hadbook of Ethical Guidelines and Pricing for Graphic Artists"

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob.B

Since I'm a massive fan of Dexter I decided to read the novels. I've already read Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark. They were all excellent reads and I'm just about to start Dexter by Design.

jagilki

Read Goldusts book.  It's ok, can't hold a candle to Jericho's though.  Little short.  Only real, real interesting thing is surprise, surprise he was getting fucked up before matches in TNA.

Rob

Currently reading Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell and A Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
SixersEagles

[/center]

secandido

"The Stranger" by Albert Camus.

Read that and "the Plague" by Camus once a year ... been doing it since freshman year of high school ('97) ... just two great reads.

Gates

Finally finished "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane. Took far longer than I would have liked, but was reading it over the busiest time of my year at work, so had little time.

Just started "More Twisted" by Jeffery Deaver. Figured I'd go back to short stories lol.

Black Death

reading all the Dresden files books again ... damn there great

MattWard

The last books i read where

01. Kite Runner
02. Batista Unleashed
03. Cheating Death Stealing Life the eddie Guererro Story

Adam Wrong

Just finished Chris Evans' 2nd Autobiography Memoirs of a Fruitcake

Fucking awesome read. Fascinating at how honest he is with himself over some of the worst decisions he made through his career

Marq

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 18, 2011, 02:36:00 PM
Just finished Chris Evans' 2nd Autobiography Memoirs of a Fruitcake

Fucking awesome read. Fascinating at how honest he is with himself over some of the worst decisions he made through his career

LMAO, before I looked it up, I said to myself:

"He wrote a chapter on... 'Push?'"
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Adam Wrong

lol yeah not Actor Chris Evans.

DJ, Broadcaster, Personality and entrepreneur Chris Evans

Black Death

lol that what I said to myself when I read your first post 

when did the actor Chris Evans ever write a book... hell two of them

lmao