News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

GoT

Started by Chris Shields, April 02, 2014, 11:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

And if Rhaegar married her, the true heir to the throne... and if not he's still a bastard.

Drama Queen

Think about it, Ned didn't trust anyone with the truth. He even let his own wife believe that he was unfaithful rather than that he was his sister's (and rhaegars child)... Because look what happened to the rest of the targaryan children.

Judge

Quote from: Adam Wrong on June 28, 2016, 02:50:12 AM
And if Rhaegar married her, the true heir to the throne... and if not he's still a bastard.

Rhaegar was already married to someone, Elia Martel. Jon was born before the Mountain killed her and Rhaegar's children.

Adam Wrong

Then I guess he's a bastard king

Black Death

Jon has the Blood of dragons and blood of winter in his veins ,  He the child of Fire and Ice. blows your mind huh

Ned hid him because Robert was on a spree to wipe out the Targaryen bloodline , He show no sign that he would not kill a baby.  so Bam! , jon is my bastard son

Poor Ned , should have just taken the deal season 1 , things would been way different
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Amazing end of season.  Sets up so much great stuff for season 7.  The only bad thing is having to wait so long for it to start!

With this, Veep and a few other shows ending, I'm going to need to find some new stuff to watch.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Flins.

So what was the deal with Varys in Dorne and then on the ship?

I have loved this season, and the finale was a great way to lead into the last season.

Cory

[spoiler][/spoiler]

HBO Confirms.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gravedigger

Here's what I don't get...

Ned Stark was going through that big ass genealogy book season 1 where it said all Baratheon's are born with black hair, all Lannister's with blond hair, etc., which is how he figured out, like Jon Arryn, that Robert's kids weren't actually his. And I'm pretty sure they threw in that all Targaryen's are born with while/silver (can't remember which) hair.

So going off of that season 1 story line, how is Jon a Targaryen? By that piece of evidence that they used as a pretty major plot point back then it would mean Jon is a Baratheon due to his black hair, and if he is a Targaryen his hair should be while/silver....

I'm not shocked that it's going the way it is, but it defies what they've had on the show in the past...

Judge

Black is a dominant gene, so it would beat out silver hair.

Also the only reason all the Targaryens were born with Silver/White hair is inbreeding.  The mad king married his sister.

Drama Queen

Yeah, the targaryan family tree is basically a straight 2x4 plank.

I wonder how Jaimie is going to feel about cercei becoming the mad Queen!

Black Death

Quote from: Drama Queen on June 29, 2016, 09:00:15 PM
Yeah, the targaryan family tree is basically a straight 2x4 plank.

I wonder how Jaimie is going to feel about cercei becoming the mad Queen!

He already knows ... shit is not going to end well
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

That freaking finale man. If their goal was to kill off everyone that people didn't either love or hate, they just about succeeded. They wrapped up a lot of the stuff that needed to get wrapped up, while setting up a whole lot for season 7, without making it feel like it was just an episode to set up the next season. A lot of the season finale's have fallen a bit flat, especially since the episode's before them were so damn good. This time though, it didn't fall flat at all. Some major shit happened and it moved the larger story along, rather than just moving a few characters in to new places.