News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Excellent

Started by Cory, January 10, 2012, 05:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on January 10, 2012, 07:22:02 PM
LMFAO game fit? Mate he was on for 26 minutes and at the end of the game looked like he was going to fall on his fucking French face....

He will probably play about 90 minutes in total for his whole 6 games at Arsenal and score at most 3 goals.

Well he's scored 3 goals now mate so I guess you were right to an extent! 2 winners as well. We've come out of this arrangement pretty well I think!

Rob

Agree to disagree... I dont think he has done much to change Arsenal's play at all. How many points behind Spurs are they now?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

What clutch today, why would he want to go....more goals then Torres, one eights of the minutes.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on February 11, 2012, 02:34:53 PM
Agree to disagree... I dont think he has done much to change Arsenal's play at all. How many points behind Spurs are they now?

10 points, like we were a couple of weeks ago. We are however now in 4th above Chelsea, which we were not when he arrived. He was never going to change our play, nobody could do that in six weeks, not even Messi. He has, however, provided a cool, experienced head when we needed one and bagged us progression in the FA cup and 3 points in the league. Personally I'd call that a bonus, since there were many football fans who thought he wouldn't benefit us at all.

I'd also imagine that his presence has benefited Oxlade-Chamberlain and Walcott to a decent degree.

I really don't know what people expected him to do in six weeks, but it staggers me that anybody could think his presence would do anything but benefit Arsenal.

FXBlade

Leeds 1- 0 (W)cup - [22m, 1 goal]
Swansea 3 -2 (L) - [27m]      
Manchester United 2-1 (L) [Didn't feature]   
Aston Villa    3-2 (W)cup  - [1m]
Bolton Wanderers 0-0 (D)  - [21m]   
Blackburn Rovers    7 - 1 (W)    - [23m, 1 goal]
Sunderland    2-1 (W) - [24m, 1 goal]

Total [118m, 3 goals]

7 Points when he did play
3 dropped when he did play
3 dropped when he didnt
Advanced 2 rounds in the cup when he did play (although he only played against Villa for 1m)

He was never going to turn Arsenal around, but He has helped them.  A few last minute winners, strengthened them on the bench because they had NO depth what soever.  I would say he coming back has helped them.

Smash INC

It's pretty much cemented his GOAT status at Arsenal as well.

Now if he goeson to score against Milan I'll mark out like crazy.

Jerry McClean

Has he been put in the Champions League squad? I'd have thought they wouldn't have put him in that if they only have him for a tiny amount. But yes. I don't think you could expect much more from Henry. He's done his job and if anything added to his legend.