Main Menu

Hazard

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 29, 2012, 06:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Make up your mind you Belgium weiney!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob.B

He did, according to his twitter feed he's signing for Chelsea. Expect it to be confirmed after the England Vs Belgium match.

Cory

Arsenal loses out on another guy...

I think hes super talented...but I got the feeling he's got a Ballotelli attitude.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

Thought this thread was about my old hometown.

Carry on.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

....are you actually from the same place the Dukes were based out of?

If so.........AWESOME.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Reaper on May 29, 2012, 07:10:56 PM
He did, according to his twitter feed he's signing for Chelsea. Expect it to be confirmed after the England Vs Belgium match.

I've heard linked to Spurs, Arsenal, City and United in the last few weeks...and yes...seems a right diva. I shall shake my fist at him from the boxes on Saturday.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

He's spoken about joining Spurs, United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, AC Milan, Inter, Barcelona, Real Madrid...

I wish he'd just join AC Milan because I can tell already I'm not going to like this ugy
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Once caught outside the ground getting a burger from a vendor while the game that he'd been subbed out of was still playing.

Hondo

Quote from: Cory on May 29, 2012, 10:06:30 PM
....are you actually from the same place the Dukes were based out of?

If so.........AWESOME.

Sorta.

See, the show itself was based in the fictional Hazzard County, Georgia. The actual town I'm from (Hazard, KY) is considered the unofficial "real" home of the show. There's been several conventions and stuff and every member of the cast has been in town at one point or another.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

well hondo ...  have you met Catherine Batch ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Personally, no. But she's been here several times.

Rob.B

Smash INC

Chelsea are gonna make a mint on this twat.

The 'Hazard' shirts are gonna sell like hotcakes, never mind that he'll probably end up being another Torres.

Rob

Chelsea would not be European Champions if it wasn't for Torres

I am being absolutely serious, he defended better than any Chelsea defender in the last half hour and managed to get the ball out of the back third everytime he was near the ball
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Quote from: Rob on June 01, 2012, 08:23:31 AM
I am being absolutely serious, he defended better than any Chelsea defender in the last half hour and managed to get the ball out of the back third everytime he was near the ball

Whoa whoa.....I clearly remember he was out of position nearly every time Barca countered.....he did get the ball away when he got back....but my brothers a huge Chelsea supporter and cant flipped out cause Torres was trying to attack and leaving the left side open for the counter.

Drogba really played the best in the backline...I was actually impressed.