News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012 EPL Thread

Started by Cory, August 18, 2012, 12:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

damn indeed...

Arsenal seriously should look at Dempsey... he wants Champs League football, can score goals and is available

Cory

Yeah...wouldnt mind him...but he kinda plays where Carzola does, and what would be cost? 15-20? I would personally rather M'Villa, very tough defensive midfielder after a crushing loss in Song who was IMO our best player outside of RVP.

We need a finisher. Podolski has looked good......Giroud is trash as well as Gervinho. We need a clinical finisher...gotta find us a Demba Ba like player or something. A Benzima, Lewandowski would actually be a perfect fit but I doubt Dortmund would sell him.

Rob

Carzola is fucking immense. If Giroud and Gervinho weren't so bloody awful he probably would've set up 7-8 goals already this season. Could you imagine if van Persie had stayed at Arsenal with Carzola? Would've been the kind of time fighting for trophies this season...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

A positive I think for Fulham is Berbatov having a medical there, he's still a great striker, think he'll have plenty of goals in him. He scored 7 in 12 last season in the Premiership... Obviously United were focusing on Rooney, Wellbeck and Hernandez, so in my view this is great for Fulham.

Norwich are after Craig Mickael-Smith which is fantastic cause this hopefully means Brighton won't score any goals anymore.

The only thing I'm curious about is why Spurs are going after so many central midfielders when they really need wingers and strikers...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

And in other news Arsenal still not bringing anyone in

FXBlade

Quote from: Cory on August 30, 2012, 12:18:28 PM
And in other news Arsenal still not bringing anyone in

Because they aren't a buying club.  I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt sign anyone else because they did all of there business early on.

Cory

Loses Song.......M'Villa PERFECT replacement, makes total sense.....Wont happen.

Loses RVP.....signs 2 guys and still havent scored a single goal this season, find clinical finisher, makes total sense....wont happen

Starting to admit defeat and agreeing with you Blade.

Duckman

Quote from: Rob on August 29, 2012, 04:01:42 PM
I almost know how it feels mate, one point in July 2010 I didn't think I'd have a team to support anymore...

One of the most horrible feelings in the world man.  And as always, no one is held accountable for what happened.  With Rangers the level of financial mismanagement and basic fraud is fucking criminal.

I just hope the current owners actually do get us back on an even footing and we can look to get back into the top flight.

Just don't hold out a great deal of hope to be honest.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

FXBlade

Quote from: Cory on August 30, 2012, 01:04:41 PM
Loses Song.......M'Villa PERFECT replacement, makes total sense.....Wont happen.

Loses RVP.....signs 2 guys and still havent scored a single goal this season, find clinical finisher, makes total sense....wont happen

Starting to admit defeat and agreeing with you Blade.

See in my eyes, they seem 'content'

QuoteCompleted Ins
Player Name   Amount/Type
Santi Cazorla
Olivier Giroud
Lukas Podolski

Completed Outs
Player Name   Amount/Type
Alex Song
Robin van Persie
Carlos Vela
Denilson On Loan
Manuel Almunia

If I remember, they did most of their business in the January window last season?.  They seem to leave it too late, And unfortunately the players that have left have left a hole and the players that have come in are going to take time to gel.

Cory

Can we get like a +/- on funds in an out? Seems like Carzola/Podolski/Giroud came out of the Fabregas fund that we essentially didn't reinvest last season. All 3 guys were like 15mil, 12 mil, 10mil or something close to that....and we got 30 from Fabregas.

So the money for RVP and Song is going to.....

Fuck this Ivan Gadis guy, Ivan the Terrible Piers Morgan calls him. I need to focus all of my frustration on him and off Wenger.

FXBlade

Quote from: Cory on August 30, 2012, 01:32:35 PM
Can we get like a +/- on funds in an out? Seems like Carzola/Podolski/Giroud came out of the Fabregas fund that we essentially didn't reinvest last season. All 3 guys were like 15mil, 12 mil, 10mil or something close to that....and we got 30 from Fabregas.

So the money for RVP and Song is going to.....

Fuck this Ivan Gadis guy, Ivan the Terrible Piers Morgan calls him. I need to focus all of my frustration on him and off Wenger.

i used Sky Sports, bear in mind that I left the loan/youth players out

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/11670

That should be the Arsenal link.

it only has outgoings, and the 3 signings at 'undisclosed fees'/  But you have to remember that the 340 million for Fabregas isnt 'money available'

Oh, and Piers Morgan is a cunt.

You were lucky because all the tabloids had Walcott signing for Liverpool or City yesterday, but that seems to have been nipped in the bud

Cory

As an Arsenal fan I find him hilarious man, a guy that high in media here in North America just rip prem players on Twitter.

Called Rooney and RVP Shrek and Donkey.....hilarious.

Dorling

And today is the day when Roman wishes he'd splashed out on Falcao as he absolutely schooled Chelsea tonight.

His goals were brilliant. He looks like one of the best strikers in the world at the moment, his all round game is terrifying.

Cory

See Even Athletico is smart. The lose Aguero and go get Falcao. We lose RVP and get Giroud. Arsenal should have offered 40 mill for Falcao