News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Football 2012-2013 Season

Started by Rob, February 06, 2013, 03:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Butters was a right back, one fantastic hattrick. Now the thing about Murray, he is a huge miss, but he has been out of form for about 2 months now, he was playing injured anyways. We showed on Monday we can cope without him. My thinking is Wilbraham has the stamina and pace to worry Watford's defense.

The thing with our defense, especially our wing-backs, they are quick. Moxey, who had a great game in the 2nd leg and Ward who was one of the best on the pitch in the 1st, are more than capable on the wings, especially with Wilf and Bolasie or Williams playing in front of those two. We're potentially the strongest in the division with our fullbacks and central midfielders, they will not trouble us in that aspect.

The only question is whether Vydra is on form and as of late, he's been struggling. Deeney is a tricky customer, as are a few other of their loanees from Udinese, but I am confident in our squad. We've also got Kevin Phillips who can potentially play up front for 20-25 minutes in the final. In the 2nd game against Watford, he was unlucky not to score 3 rather than 1 in only 10 minutes. He's been rested for the last game, I honestly think we have a fantastic chance of winning this. Our confidence is going to be a lot higher than Watford's who only scrapped through last minute vs Leicester.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Wilbraham didn't display a lot of place while he was wearing a Norwich shirt! I look forward to the match though, two entertaining teams.

Rob

He's definitely a lot fitter now, I think he was better than he's ever been on Monday for Palace. He didn't score but he definitely worried their defense.

I'm looking forward to it either way, we're the most successful team upon reaching play-off finals
SixersEagles

[/center]