News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

EPL 14/15 Thoughts and Opinons

Started by Rob, July 31, 2014, 02:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

Quote from: M.D.K. on August 24, 2014, 03:47:45 AM
Well... 4 defeats in a row and I hate this season already. I don't think Felix is the man. We need experience so he brings in a 19 year old from boca juniors....

From having far too much experience to needing more. That club is a mess. Should never have taken down the MJ statue.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

anyone happen to catch Everton/Arsenal yesterday? Was at work, some non-bias  cliffnotes would be appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

Everton were great in the first half. Attacked with pace and intelligence. Arsenal were toothless while they tried to play their false 9 formation but got hold of the game in the second half when Giroud was brought on. He made the difference by providing the team with someone to aim at up front and allowing Arsenal to be more direct. Overall, I'd say Everton deserved the 3 points.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

Quote from: Kirk on August 24, 2014, 08:21:48 PM
Everton were great in the first half. Attacked with pace and intelligence. Arsenal were toothless while they tried to play their false 9 formation but got hold of the game in the second half when Giroud was brought on. He made the difference by providing the team with someone to aim at up front and allowing Arsenal to be more direct. Overall, I'd say Everton deserved the 3 points.

Did Arsenal still look like they need a legit holding midfielder to pose a threat to the title this season?

Kirk

Yeah. A legitimate backup for Giroud is essential as well. Arsenal aren't winning the league this season.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

Neil Warnock's Red and Blue Army.

Sounds familiar.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

Are bookies going to stop accepting bets that Palace are going down now? I'm so sorry Rob.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Warnock is an expert in managing relegation fodder

Rob

Warnock is a good manager. After 2 seasons of selling our best players for nothing and buying nobody, he had us in 6th position before we had points deducted and we went into administration. He left amicably and in such a way that it wouldn't cost the club anymore money which is admirable considering we're talking about football here.

Leeds are a poorly run club, like we were before the new board took over (during this manager debacle too). No manager will ever succeed there when the team is run like they are. And he should never have been fired from QPR. He's got unfinished business with us so I'm happy to have him back. I would've been happier with Roberto Di Matteo or Neil Lennon, he is a much better appointment than Mancini (who has lost every changing room he's ever had), Sherwood (who slipped a few extra fingers in Tottenham's arsehole after AVB was done butt fucking them) and Dougie Freedman.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Score predictions for Chelsea vs Man City? I think if Costa plays then Chelsea will win 3-1. If he doesn't, gotta give the edge to City, possibly 2-1. Chelsea looked lost without him in midweek and it's hardly surprising. They've got a lot of players than can make chances but he's virtually the only one that can net them on a prolific basis.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

Remy has has shown over the last couple of seasons that he knows where the goal is as well.  I think they are much better off up front than they were last season. I still don't see a high scoring game, though. 1-0 Chelsea.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Adam Wrong

Finally Fulham have turned a corner. 6 games unbeaten. It's getting better.

Qpr proving that man City are not a force to fear in the league this season. I genuinely can't see chelsea being caught. Palace were very unlucky today and hooray for burnley getting a win today

Cory

Kirk

I don't thonk you'll find too many people who will argue about that anymore.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img