News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

THANK FUCK

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, June 11, 2009, 12:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cheers for the 80 million Real Madrid, now I can finally call Ronaldo an overated piece of shite and a fucking cunt to boot! Bring on the good times at United once more. Dont need him and finally unity can be brought back to the dressing room!!!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

oh. He's gone has he?

Jennifer

Oh good, now I won't have to put up with his annoying face every season in the Prem.

Then again... I do follow Barca.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

MG Newton

80 mil is a alot of money. If I was man utd I would be laughing coz they could sign about 3 or 4 players for that money, thats if the Glazers dont pocket most of it. Tevez will defintely resign then coz they wont have a problem paying his transfer fee.

I cant wait to see Real Madrid's team next season!

Duckman

Dude for £20 million more they could've bought Newcastle!! 

Ferguson wasn't going to play the game again for another summer and if Real are stupid enough to believe he's worth £80 million then more power to them!

United could service some debt and still have money left over for Ribery!

Plus now Rooney can play down the middle like he's been doing so well for England.

I think it's nothing but a good thing for United.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

MG Newton

Madrid should have made Newcastle their reserve side!

Well Ribery is joining Ronaldo and Kaka at Real Madrid for 45 mil. Zidane is on the board of the new Madrid board and he already has an agreement with the player that he will join them. So unless Man Utd out bid Madrid, then Man Utd will have to look elsewhere. Remember that Perez was given 250 mil to buy players and he has only spent 140 mil of it so far and thats not including the sell of players that have been suggested.

I think Man Utd should keep Tevez coz the fans love him.

Duckman

Word is Villa has agreed terms with them too!  They get him and fucking Ribery then Gago is going to have one bitch of a season doing ALL the dogs work in midfield for them!!

One of the main questions being asked if how Real can afford all these big transfers and the BBC website have a very interesting article on it which can be found here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8094864.stm

The parts about the clubs selling the TV rights off individually rather than the League as a whole is very interesting.

Peace

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

MG Newton

Yeah, well I am sure that the top 4 in the premiership would like to sell their TV rights by themselves. especially with the amount of games that they were on TV compared to the others. I think there was 10 games difference between the Top 4 and Villa who finished 6th.

But with Villa joining too, where does that leave Raul? Coz unless they play 3-5-2 then they would have too many players to fill the spots of 4-4-2

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You build a team from the back...so basically Madrid can expect another season of mediocre performances. I think what they are doing is laughable and its going to backfire majorly lol.

MG Newton

Well it is return to the old way of playing when Perez was incharge first time around. That they can always score more goals that they let in. Stupid way of playing but it worked the first time around with them winning trophies. Plus unless they dont sell Casillas, Pepe, Heinze, Marcelo or Ramos. Then they have a decent back four, just hope for no injuries

Russ

I heard Marc just signed Ronaldo from Real Madrid for $81 Million and a handjob.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Russ

You put your transfer in, you take your transfer out, in out in out you fuck your club about, you do the cristiano and you change your mind, that's what its all about!!! Ohhh Ronaldo is a wanker, oh ronaldo is a wanker, oh ronaldo is a wanker, Knees bent, arms stretched DIVE DIVE DIVE!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Madrid wont win fuck all next season I tell you now.

chunkylover

He might give the defense a shot in the arm, he can still afford to.