The Premiership Prediction Game: Season 2 Signups.

Started by Kenfucius, August 02, 2009, 12:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenfucius

Last year, we ran this for most of the season, and while it was a success, it was possibly silghtly marred by the fact that we only had four regular players (however, between them, they had a really close race all year long), we'd like a little more participation this year, and we're doing official signups.

For general rules and the like of the game, check http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=1356.0 which will take you to last season's thread. The original post there will show you how the game is set up and scored.

Sign up here, and the new season and first round of fixtures will be set up for you next Saturday.

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Laura

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Yes Sir.....ready to show that Canada knows best.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Sally Screw

Count me in... I don't mind putting the colonial screws to everyone.

Cory

With both new comers, look into the Fantasy Premier League too.....we're trying to get 20 members and were very close. PM Ian you're e-mail and he'll invite you to the league.

Jerry McClean

Doug E Fresh

Cory

With both you two, same goes. Join the Fantasy Premier League game....if all four of you join, we will have the perfect 20 that we have been shooting for. PM Ian with you e-mail so you guys can join it up.

justjer

Sally Screw

Quote from: Cory on August 03, 2009, 12:02:53 AM
With both new comers, look into the Fantasy Premier League too.....we're trying to get 20 members and were very close. PM Ian you're e-mail and he'll invite you to the league.

First things first... "you're" means 'you are'. I believe you were going for the word "YOUR". There, anal comment out of the way. Next up...

I PM'ed master Ian about getting in on the FPL