T.F.W.F. AND FRIENDS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE THREAD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 19, 2008, 11:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Best week out of anyone this week. Woo. I'm leaving my team as it is. No transfers.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Quadzilla

Cheers Sam, but I already have Defoe and Zaki up front alongside Adebayor. :D

Rooney may be a good shout though, although Ade scored this week, and I believe I got rid of Agbonlahor last week. >:( :( ::)

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Duckman

It's always the same mate.  As soon as you shift them out they start scoring.

I'm wondering if Spurs players might be worth putting back in now that 'Arry has taken over there?  Probably need to give it a few weeks and see how they do.

I want to get Robinho in the team but that's going to mean dropping Wazza and he's in too good form to do that right now!

Oh the life of a top flight manager is full of difficult choices, lol!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

God fucking damnit I chose Kirkland over Friedel this weekend

Rob

Again, I had the best week out of anyone and I'm finally moving up the table. Only just behind Ian now.

Thank you Frank Lampard.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Quadzilla

Lamps was astonishing last night. Fantastic goal as well. 8)

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Adam Wrong

how the fuck did i drop so deeply?

I need to make a change

Duckman

Time for a reshuffle of my front line me thinks.

I don't like burning the points with Aaron so close, but I think it'll pay off in the long time.

Anyone catch the Spurs vs Arsenal game last night?  Fucking awesome!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Dropped rooney and denilson and bought in lamp and zaki. Can't remember the rest for now as am heavily hungover

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

An update of the table as it seems Dazz has come from nowhere!

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dazz

I'd be further ahead but I decided to remove some of the dead wood this week and brought in a couple of players that are really going to add to my score week in and week out (lost points due to transfers for those who are a little confused). I don't want to get ahead of myself here but I think I've built a pretty decent squad and there's a chance (however small) that I might be able to make this lead stick.

Kirk

I think I'm going to have to make some substantial changes in the next few weeks to be competitive... just a shame I've already used my wildcard.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Duckman

Time to see if I can ruin Redknapps midas touch.  I've put Bent and Modric into my team so that's bound to fuck them up!  Anyway here's the latest table - still riding high, but only just!

Duckman's All Stars     Sam Clarke     56     571

Juande I'll Win    Dazz Powers    46    557

Cliff Imig Afro FC Aaron Roberts    52    555

Ink Smashers    Gavin Askew    36    493

Freakchester Utd Mark Reynolds    48    492

Dramaramarama F.C.    John Fenlon    35    487

The Outlaws      Kirk Powers    33    481

Tenegra Town    Danny Tenegra    45    453

Ian Credibles XI    Ian Monks            32    449

Robs Premier XI    Rob Hollands    32    445

Scousers R Villans The Rick        29    418

House Edge    Kenny Hamilton            31    415

The Last Placers Jeff Gilkison    51    390

The Bustin' DJ's    Dave Johnson    17    375

Dazz

I've cut a lot more of the dead weight from my team and brought in even more reinforcements. I noticed the bulk of my points were coming from just 4-5 players so I've pretty much replaced the rest now. I won't tell you what changes I've made (you'll have to wait and see for yourselves this weekend) but I'm confident that I have now got a much stronger team than the one I had before. Hopefully I'll be retaking my place at the top of the table this weekend.

jagilki

What?  I'm not in last place?  I call shenanigans!