News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Texans Schaub Out

Started by T-Bonizzle, November 14, 2011, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

EBWOP

Look at the remaining schedules for both teams.

Houston plays Atlanta, at Cincy, Carolina, at Indy, Tennessee.
Tennessee plays at Buffalo, New Orleans, at Indy, Jacksonville and at Houston.

Those are similar schedules, with two tough teams (Atl and Cincy for Houston, and Buffalo and NO for Tennessee), two schmoes (Carolina & Indy for Houston, Indy & Jacksonville for Tennessee) and each other.

Tennessee isn't going to beat BOTH Buffalo and New Orleans, and will more than likely win just one. Same goes for Houston, they won't beat both Atlanta and Cincy. Assuming that Tennessee goes 3-1 in their last games before they go head to head, the Texans can go 2-2 in that stretch and still beat Tennessee to make it. If they can beat either Atlanta or Cincinnati AND take those two schmoe games against Carolina and Indy, they're in.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Read an article on NFL.com that the Texans are have their eye on Jake Delhomme....they couldn't do worse!

Scott Rage

Delhomme officially signed, but the plan now is to have him be nothing more than a veteran presence as a solid back-up. T.J. Yates is getting the reigns. Unfort. it'll prob. only take one bad game with a few turnovers for him to LOSE those reigns, but they're his nonetheless

Talon

According to Madden (I know but Im just kidding)....

TJ Yates is a Pro Bowl QB in 2013 (Franchise mode, he was QB for the Jets and made the AFC title game)

So... Yeah, GO TJ!

I'm a UNC fan so I gotta pull for him!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

Quote from: Talon on December 01, 2011, 05:38:27 PM
According to Madden (I know but Im just kidding)....

TJ Yates is a Pro Bowl QB in 2013 (Franchise mode, he was QB for the Jets and made the AFC title game)

So... Yeah, GO TJ!

I'm a UNC fan so I gotta pull for him!

Slightly off topic... but how'd you like that UK/UNC game today? Hee hee hee....

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Talon

Only caught the last 8 minutes of it.

Heart breaker, but it was a great game.  UK is a good squad, deserve the #1 spot right now after hanging on to the game.

Whilst a hardcore fan of my hometown university, I'm not one to go all apeshit when it doesn't work out in my favor.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016