News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Is it true....

Started by Tezmission Black, December 13, 2011, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

...That no one cares about Houston teams at all? I was listening to the morning show this morning and they where talking about how when it comes down to Houston teams doing well, the rest of the US don't really care?

jagilki

Tezmission Black

Apparently, I live just south of Houston and I just found out this morning. They got a Football Team and a Basketball Team.

Black Death

well ... Football they have a chance ... but there QB's are droping like flies  and people don't expect them to go far

Basketball ... people don't give a shit about them in basketball  ... quite sad
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I think it's probably because Dallas is a bigger media market.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on December 13, 2011, 05:30:27 PM
Basketball ... people don't give a shit about them in basketball  ... quite sad

Up until this season about 2 billion Chinese people would disagree...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

that true ... they try to replace him with the  people from Spain ... but the Commissioner said no
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sally Screw

You didn't really think that the line "Houston, we have a problem..." was from NASA did ya?

Tezmission Black

Surprising enough when it comes to Houston, most of the rest of the world only knows it because of that line and the fact that Nasa was here, even though it's the 4th largest city in the US.

Sally Screw

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Sugar Land Skeeters will do this season... does that count?  ::) ::) ::)

Tezmission Black

No one counts Sugar Land :P It's no bigger then Pearland.