News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Let's go bears

Started by The Laughing Man, July 17, 2012, 01:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Laughing Man

we just resigned Matt forte got Brandon M.  Cutler is back and just in case he gets injured we have Jason Campbell. I am so excited for this season. Been a Bears fan since i was kid been through the hard times and the good times. I was so mad last year with all those injuries but THIS YEAR IS OUR SEASON.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Glad to see Forte got his money.  But all eyes will be on RGIII and the Skins baby!! Super Bowl!

GM Franchise

He's a gamer, he's a baller, he's a playmaker, and a shotcaller...and he's on the Jets now. Go Broncos!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I will admit that the Bears are going to give the Packers one hell of a run this year....but I'll never be a beliver in Jay Cutler

Justin

I think if he had a better offensive line he would be a little better.

Cory

I think an O-Line would help, but Bears have a decent enough o-line that you can't focus all the blame on them. Dont get me wrong they have a weak o-line that doesnt help Jay at all.....but they started to play well late in the season last year.

Cutler just has awful decision making, and he's a very hot and cold QB. Some games hell go 21/30, 300 passing yards and like 3-0 TD-INT, and another week 11-29, 199 yards 1-3 TD-INT.

He kinda reminds me of Donovan McNabb....you can usually count on him to do well statically (TDs & Passing yards) but you just know he'll never bring you a championship.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We haven't had a decent QB since the days of Jim McMahon and to be fair...McMahon was on a very strong offensive and defensive team. Tremendous offensive line, greatest running back ever and a powerful blocking fullback.

The Bears its worth remembering have invested well in recent draft choices in their offensive line, just due to injury this has hampered progress. Personally I think losing Olin was the worst of the decisions, but fair play to Garza stepping up.

Gabe Carimi and Chris Williams I feel are pretty solid/have potential to be pretty solid.

The Bears now also have a half decent WR corps. Earl Bennett is very underated as a receiver and is a great 8-10 yard receiver. Obviously we now have a dynamic receiver in the likes of Brandon Marshall which I think will work out. You also have depth if he can ever play again in Johnny Knox a real game breaker and naturally all this fits around Devin Hester the most explosive return man ever to play the game. Alshon Jefferey might surprise a few as well.

On defense...pretty happy with what we got. We could use some help in the secondary, but we have the best linebacking corps in the NFL, plus Julius Peppers.

It will be interesting to see what Shea McClellin brings to the table.

I think Bears fans have a reason to be optimistic in arguably the toughest division in the NFC. Lions look hungry...the Packers are the Packers of course and you cant count out the Vikings.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Really hope Knox can return to his level to play after that scary injury last season, but I agree on Bennett one of the most underrated WR in the league. If Cutler can not fuck up (highly doubt it) and Briggs and Urlacher don't slow down (time will tell) there's a chance Bears upset Pack

MattWard

The Bears have Cutler and Campbell as the QBs then you have Matt Forte and Michael Bush one two running back combo, and the defense is a beast. plus the bears got rid of Martz as Offensive cordinator, so the NFC North is going to be a dog Fight this season

Justin

Alshon Jeffrey will be RoY.