News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Jersey Group Buy Opp.!

Started by Scott Rage, September 22, 2012, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Rage

ATTENTION FELLOW FOOTBALL LOVERS AND JERSEY PURCHASERS

Through my job, there is currently a NFL group jersey buy that, if atleast 10 people buy a jersey, they become $40. Half price of a typical replica jersey. I did buy 4 last year (As I probably will again this year) and they're actually the nicest jerseys I've ever bought. Sad...seeing as I've spent my whole life buying jerseys for 80 bucks minimum. They're replicas but with authentic stitching, so the lettering and numbering are solid and heavy, unlike the see-through, paper-thin basic replica jersey.

Figured it's a great chance for anyone wanting to buy a jersey, whether for themselves or for a Christmas gift or whatEVER. If anyone's interested in one, two, however many, just let me know the Team, Player, Jersey Size and Jersey Color (Home, Away, alternate). I'll let you know if they have it available to order (They have just about anyone who would ever sell a jersey, including a few brand new Nike ones for every team).

You can paypal me the money afterwords or after you get your jersey (I'm not...an internet scam, I think) and I can send it to you in the mail.

Any questions or interest, hit me up on here or via P.M. Thanks guys and gals, take advantage! Two jerseys for the price of ONE!

Black Death

Scott , you become the Jersey pimp  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Scott Rage

Just a dude who wants my 40 dollar jerseys. :P  Can't buy 10 for myself to make the cut, but clearly not much interest in the work place (wtf).

Black Death

I am interested ...

I will get in-touch with about some cowboys Jerseys
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Scott Rage

No rush. If you think of a jersey you want, shoot it at me. Purchase order isn't goin out until the middle of October so there's nothing but time.

FXBlade

I would be interested... but would you ship abroad?

Jon

Just current player jerseys? Or say if I wanted a vintage Randall Cunningham Philadelphia Eagles jersey... Would they have it?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Scott Rage

They have some vintage ones, I'll check for ya.

As far as shipping abroad...hmm...idk, is that like crazy expensive? Never shipped anything overseas.

Domingo

Do they have Cushing and Foster from the Texans? I may grab both.

Scott Rage

I believe they have both. I ordered a J.J. Watt jersey myself  ha

Jon

Is there a website we can browse the jersey's ourselves?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

FXBlade

Quote from: Scott Rage on September 29, 2012, 07:25:36 PM
They have some vintage ones, I'll check for ya.

As far as shipping abroad...hmm...idk, is that like crazy expensive? Never shipped anything overseas.

Its not crazy.

All depends on when you are purchasing the shirts as to whether I would join this.  But I could sort out packaging with you.