News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Hit of the Year

Started by Justin, January 02, 2013, 11:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Mind you, not all of these are BIG HITS per say, but nonetheless, here you go.

NFL Hardest Hits 2012-2013

Cory

how the fuck do you guys embed Youtube videos?

Anyways, I like this hit over the Davis hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urb8KxggmSc

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Cory on January 02, 2013, 04:45:50 PM
how the fuck do you guys embed Youtube videos?

Anyways, I like this hit over the Davis hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urb8KxggmSc

I don't know...I just copy and past the link.

Jon

I'm sorry, you give a big guy like Vernon Davis a concussion and knock him out of a game... with what should have been a non penalized hit... gets my vote.

And Justin I watched the first 3 minutes of that video and saw maybe one good hit. Decided it wasn't even worth my time.

Clowney's play looked bigger then it was because of the helmet launching off his head, do to Clowney hitting him right under the facemask and he didn't have his chin strap on all the way (bet he's wishing he did after that play). How we was left unblocked is crazy to me.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on January 02, 2013, 04:52:41 PM
I'm sorry, you give a big guy like Vernon Davis a concussion and knock him out of a game... with what should have been a non penalized hit... gets my vote.

And Justin I watched the first 3 minutes of that video and saw maybe one good hit. Decided it wasn't even worth my time.

Clowney's play looked bigger then it was because of the helmet launching off his head, do to Clowney hitting him right under the facemask and he didn't have his chin strap on all the way (bet he's wishing he did after that play). How we was left unblocked is crazy to me.

Bigger than what it was?  Despite having one of his straps undone, he still has the other three strapped and his helmet flew 11 yards past the line of scrimmage.  You have to hit someone hard as shit to do that.  Even the guy that got hit said it felt like being in a car wreck.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on January 02, 2013, 04:55:20 PM
Bigger than what it was?  Despite having one of his straps undone, he still has the other three strapped and his helmet flew 11 yards past the line of scrimmage.  You have to hit someone hard as shit to do that.  Even the guy that got hit said it felt like being in a car wreck.

Like you said... hard hits like that every week. Just like the one Kam Chancellor put on Vernon Davis better than the rest.

Justin

Jon

The Clowney hit got a huge reaction at the galley.

T-Bonizzle

Jon

Justin

I lie to you not, this is a real sign on the state boarder.

Black Death

love and hate the hit ... love it because it a great play ... hate it because it happen to my team Michigan.

Yes that sign is real
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"