News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Fired by 2 Cowards and a Bigot

Started by ¿PapaPancho?, January 02, 2014, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Kluwe runs for office in 2016 or whenever some political opportunity of governmental position opens up in the USA in the near future.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on January 03, 2014, 02:32:34 PM
Kluwe runs for office in 2016 or whenever some political opportunity of governmental position opens up in the USA in the near future.

I would bet money on this.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Although I see this as a subject which has some valid reasons to be raised, I personally think its been 'put out there' to give Kluwe a platform of views for a potential political campaign.

Justin

I would agree with that.  To be honest, there is no real reason why he would/should wait this long to make this public statement other than to build steam going into the 2014 year where there are senate/house seats open on the state and federal level.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well if he pops up running for something we can add a Category 'C' to the debate running on here already :)

Hondo

Putting the politics and allegations aside, serious side question here.

As a football fan, can you with a clear conscience vote a punter into office? Is that grounds for losing your fan card?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: JackHondo on January 03, 2014, 04:10:21 PM
Putting the politics and allegations aside, serious side question here.

As a football fan, can you with a clear conscience vote a punter into office? Is that grounds for losing your fan card?

If Ahhnold and Jessie Ventura can make it....anybody can.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty