News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Most Addicting Shows

Started by Dave Johnson, July 19, 2008, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Johnson

Well theres got to be addicting shows out there for you, so name them.

Spongebob Squarepants
I love that show, may be childish but its funny, just love it and its addicting.

Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Freaking hilsrious, eyes are glued to it always.

There two out of TOO MANY for me, so yeah, whats really addicting to watch on T.V?

Bryan

Family Guy
Raw, Smackdown, ECW
Usually anything on Tru TV
The Simpsons
Family Guy
King of the Hill
The Soup
Nick at Nite (except home improvement...jokes are only funny once)
South Park

Excaligore

Kendell Smith

Lost, I've never missed an episode and never will. It has me hooked from day one.

Duckman

The Wire
Dexter
Lost.

These are current shows I HAVE to watch.

Peace

Sambo
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dave Johnson

Oh yeah Lost is the most addicting show EVER, may not be the greatest but keeps you guessing and can't wait for an episode.

Black Death

Lost- love it

Heroes- got to watch,  seen every show - great show
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kendell Smith

I love heroes, although season 2 didn't do it for me that way season 1 did I still have to watch every episode.

I really gotta get into Dexter. It's only on the dodgy channels here so I'd have to download it but heard it's great from a few people now.

Another show I love is Nip/Tuck, I could live with missing it but still love it.

Jeff Rivers

Dexter â€" I kept hearing great stuff about the show. So after the first season was finished I downloaded it. I sat down and watched the whole thing in one sit down. I was also a fan of six feet under, it was cool to see Michael Hall play such a different kind of role.

Dave Johnson

Also Underbelly never disappointed me, its a show about Australia's city of Melbourne's (BEST CITY) gang lang and it was freaking awesome.

Tim-Æ

Arrested Development - you can never just watch one episode.

Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy.

The Murph

The Office is awesome. Never actually caught the British version but I love the American version. Plus Pam is hot.

Big Bang Theory. I turned it on one day waiting for Two and a Half Men to come on as nothing else comes on Monday, except for Raw and who watches the full episode of that anymore. I loved it. Instantly became a fan. Greatest show about nerds ever.

Even though it's not on the air anymore I actually loved the show OZ. I still watch it all the time. Greatest prison show ever. Fuck Prison Break.

Outside of that it's more or less the regular shows everyone loves. The Simpsons, Family Guy, and a lot of the other shows on daily through syndication.

Split Second

Scrubs and Heroes are two for me. I got totally and uttery addicted to Scrubs at one point. I also really got into The Apprentice and The Fixer. Waterloo Road I also invested time in.

Drama Queen

TheNthDegree

The first 2 seasons of The Apprentice were awesome. And I also concur with the Big Bang Theory (...do not make me quote Spock's last words!!)

Damages - I watched for Zeljko Ivanek, I stayed for EVERYTHING.
24 -While I admit season 6 was shite, seasons 1, 2 and 5 almost made me have a stomach ulcer from anxiety for having to wait week by week.
Law and Order, SVU/CI - [Munch/Goren] is so [cynical/crazy] that I can't stop watching. Oh and screw [Logan/Stabler/Bensen]. [He/she] sucks. The original L&O is really awesome too.
Eureka - The show's so funny and geeky and I haven't been able to stop watching :)

As for old shows I can't stop watching
Firefly - missed the initial run, got the DVDs for my birthday and watched them in one sitting.
Threshold - THIS I watched and was so disappointed when it got axed. I even special ordered the DVDs which was expensive.
ER pre season 6 - Yep.