News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

and I was right, plateu was nuked today, now Im at the halfway mark.

Mcclean are you eating differently as well?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Gary

weighing in at 192.2 pounds today I am at -36 since I started, and 24 pounds away from my goal.

[/center]

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Gary on October 22, 2011, 10:11:08 PM
and I was right, plateu was nuked today, now Im at the halfway mark.

Mcclean are you eating differently as well?

Not eating differently at all. To be honest I thought that eating differently was something I would simply not be able to keep up with my level of motivation. The one thing I did try and do is to start drinking more spirits on a night out than pints. Thought that might mean less calories in the long run. (The fact that I get drunker quicker is merely a bonus I swear!)

Gary

yeah excercise alone aint gonna do dick unless you change your eating habits, and adding more alcohol to your system is not the solution.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have now lost 26 pounds in 2011.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Made some good progress in the last couple of months. Have been feeling stronger and fitter just by playing a bit more footy and getting on the bike.

However, aggravated my Sacroiliac injury by...lifting a boat.

Taking a couple of weeks off. Moving in with my girlfriend in the New Year so will finally have space to get the weights bench out again, as well as the trampoline and possibly a cross trainer.

Gary

40 pounds less as of today, 20 more to go!!

[/center]

Gary

Started doing HiiT today and this shit is awesome. After the first 10 minutes I wanted to hurl, but after I was done full of energy. I will relay the actual weight loss due to this cardio (they say it keeps your metabolism running for the next few days) in a few days.

[/center]

Dorling

Managed to play football as an outfield player for only the second time in two years last night and don't feel too bad today. Will probably feel a bit stiff later though!

Jerry McClean

This X press ups in a Minute thing might be something I try and use. I think that I could really do with a target instead of simply "get fit".

Gary

LMAO thanks Jack, but I can only do 10 measly push ups before I give up. Smoking is bad for you kids, especially if you are doing excercises.

Btw they dont lie when they say the last 20 pounds are the hardest. In the past 3 weeks I was stuck at 40, went down to 43 pounds lost, then went back to 39, back to 43, and now I am at 42. The Gods hate me.

[/center]

Jerry McClean

We're all confident you're going to make it at the EFK Fit Club!

Drama Queen

Quote from: Dorling on November 15, 2011, 03:09:22 AM
Managed to play football as an outfield player for only the second time in two years last night and don't feel too bad today. Will probably feel a bit stiff later though!

I love to play soccer, but this only getting to play once or twice a year crap is awful... each time I am put in midfield because I'm one of the youngest people there and each time I run with the ball in the first couple of minutes and learn a very hard lesson about pacing...lol.

I am loving this thread, I love the progress that I see.

Gary, is the exercising helping to ween you off the ciggies at all?

Having specific goals seems to be the way to go whether it be X amount of push ups or losing X amount of pounds.

I'm doing pretty good myself, at least I think so most of the time. I am realising that the gym is crucial for me to keep negativity out of my mind, so I guess that is my goal, though it's a bit vague like "get fit"...lol.

Gary

[/center]

Gary

LOL! mind you, my legs look fucking bad ass now after all most 3 months.

[/center]