News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Blade, Cardio will do wonders trust me. Good luck man.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

FXBlade

Quote from: Gary on January 03, 2012, 12:04:13 PM
Blade, Cardio will do wonders trust me. Good luck man.

Yeah, thats what I am told..

Just A load of pricks where I am doing weights and think they are god of all gods.  So kind of off putting.

Have my own Exercise Bike at home and at the moment am doing 1hrs worth on the top level a day..

Do ten minutes take 5 break and so forth

Gary

Oh screw the gym rats, you are doing it for you not them.

[/center]

Gary

How funny would it be if Jack found out that I'm doing lean and it has no plyo?

[/center]

Gary

Hit the 45 day mark with p90x, halfway there!!

[/center]

Gary

Oh yeah...just got p90x2..gonna start it after a week off when I finish p90x

[/center]

Gary

Don't be a pussy. If I can do it, anyone can.

[/center]

Drama Queen

Quote from: Mrs. Spazmoid Ewing on January 02, 2012, 07:00:17 PM
Well, it's a new year which means a new chance to actually get some sort of program going. Within the next week I'm looking to set something up that involves the usual (reducing of calories, etc.), but I have a nice little supplement to my daily exercise: in addition to the usual routine and small runs I look to be doing, I will be making the most of the new Kinect I got for Christmas. I know that sounds kinda silly, but the games I got with it are pretty good for small activity at least: The Biggest Loser Workout Challenge (shaddup, lol) as a major component in that, and Kinect Adventures and some dance game as little extras.

All in all, I'm looking forward to actually going through with things this time.

The Wii was my first step towards fitness. The games range as far of level on intensity goes, EA Active workout was a good one for lower body in particular. Dance Dance Revolution is a pure sweatfest! Also some of the games can be very useful from an instructional point of view. Good luck and enjoy them.

Drama Queen

Today and yesterday I have noticed a gnawing kind of feeling in my stomach. Not quite like a hunger pain, but it definately feels internal. Anyone know if this is normal for anyone going through intense exercising routines (especially core and abs) or major diet changes?

I know the addition of protein shakes and bars have made me fricking non-stop farting, but aside from that anyone experience strange feelings in their stomachs from training/diet?

Gary

See I've avoided all the shakes, bars and stuff like that, so I couldn't answer.

[/center]

Gary

Posted in the Awesome List, but deserves its own post here

It was my original goal, now its whatever happens till im done with p90x

[/center]

Gary

Saw the plyo video, and man it looks fun as fuck. Gonna switch plyo for cardio during phase 3.

[/center]

Ty

If it's not too late, I'm going to join in on this to start 2012. I started 2011 pretty healthy, I'm 5'9" and weighed about 180lbs at the start of last year. Engagement, married life, and moving completely flipped my routene and now, at the start of 2012, I weigh about 225. I need to get back down to 180 especially if I plan to compete ever again. I'm pretty muscular so 170-174 is about the lowest I think I can achieve.

Gary

Oh I hate Yoga, until I see the pool of sweat I'm in 20 minutes in, always a good sign that you are doing something good.

And TyTy its never too late to join in.

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

2012 goals:

- Keep weight around 170 (thanks to holidays and Vegas vacation I'm close to 180 so I need to drop a few pounds)
- Consistently bench my weight. No need to be super muscle guy here just wanna do that regularly
- Run a half marathon or maybe even a full marathon this summer.