News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I started with my girlfriend two weeks ago. She's already down 7 pounds (assuming half was water weight) but she still has 20 to go for her goal of 115, but shes the only reason why Im sticking with this. Wish i was so tired after my workouts I could go grab some batteries for my scale to see how much weight I lost, but at least 5lbs.

I've got a calorie tracker and workout this on my iPhone and I've been just over the 1200 calorie intake which keeps your body from entering starvation mode and maximizes the fat burning, along with running for half hour every day burning 200-300 on top of the diet and strength workouts.

But Im actually feeling a lot better, will continue to add to this thread to see how everyone else is doing and post updates.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

I have to start all over again, being sick screwed up the routine I was starting to get into...

Drama Queen

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on January 30, 2012, 05:04:48 PM
I have to start all over again, being sick screwed up the routine I was starting to get into...

This is what happened to me. That stomach feeling I was complaining about turned out to be a virus and interupted my flow. I'm 100% better but you knpow how it goes, once you stop for a few days it's so hard to get back! Any day again now!

T-Bonizzle

Yea that's pretty much what I had.

Cory

Well, I have 2 bithday dinners and super bowl next weekend so my diet is going to take an ass whoppping

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on January 30, 2012, 12:34:57 PM
I'm starting my 'rest' week now...which so happens to be filled with yoga..........................

in any case, I'm really starting to feel the difference, last week I felt super strong. It's awesome.

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice the changes from working out, 8 weeks for your friends to notice, and 12 weeks for everyone to notice.

I'm at about 4 weeks and I can really notice. i can't wait for everyone else to!

if you want I can try and hook you up with the yoga for p90x2 way shorter and quicker, its only 65 minutes and just switch it for the yoga in p90x its what I did this week and still sweat like a bitch 15 minutes in.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jerry McClean

Been great to be playing sports again. Unfortunately the fucking snow over here has brought most of them to a stop (over here snow can bring virtually everything to a standstill. If you're Canadian or from a place it snows you can laugh now). So I've been trying to get to the gym more to make up for it but I find the treadmill in particular and other cardio stuff so boring. I'm hoping that indoor sports like basketball and squash will tide me over but I'm certainly feeling much better!

Any of the new years resolution joiners still going strong? Or do we need to send Gary round to slap you?

Gary

GARY SMASH FATTY HUMANS!

[/center]

Gary

Btw week and half till I end p90x! Already did my last weight and abs routine, plyo was done, all thats left is a lot of kenpo, yoga, core and cardio and Gary is DONE! Insanity is next to get rid of whatever fat I have left.

[/center]

Jerry McClean

You've done great Gary. Going to have a couple of weeks then get on the other one?

Gary

[/center]

Gary

actually gonna skip the final recovery week for p90x and jump straight into insanity, seeing as recovery week is mostly cardio based anyways.

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

Finally got a pair of these to help my half marathon training. They feel funny but weren't so bad to get used to today lol.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on February 11, 2012, 02:32:42 AM
Can you give a review after using them for a bit? I've considered getting a pair as I love jogging.

Certainly. I'll say this first. Don't rush right into it unless you want blood blisters on both of your big toes LOL.

Doug E Fresh

Alright I'm back with a better review.

First off, the more I wear them the more comfortable they feel to me. I'm wearing them right now. I can already feel a difference in the way I walk when I'm not wearing them because I usually am too flat footed and I think with more time this will break me of the habit.

Hardest thing about them so far is putting them on lol. There are separate spots for each toe and I just must have weird feet cuz they don't always want to fit. I got measured for them at the store and they said it measures in european and as long as my big and littlest toes are all the way in its the right size even if my other 3 dont go all the way. Weird Doug toes lol.

They're thin so if you're in wintery Ohio like me, its not fun running in them in the uber cold.

Big test today was a long treadmill run. Went five miles. Feet feel great right now. Calves are sore. But overall it just felt like I was running normally with my feet feeling more of the treadmill surface.

----

Overall, I haven't found anything wrong with them yet. Durability over time I'm curious about but people keep saying they last a long time.