News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabra

Hmm well if I ever get past the just walking portion of my routine into actual jogging I might pick up a pair of these.  And I feel you about the Ohio weather ... I was born in Columbus heh.

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

Doug E Fresh

Currently in Canton. Kent was a bit nicer but winters were worse because of lake effect. I hate snow lol.

Gary

Insanity..is WOW.. for those that have done p90x imagine plyo..on steroids.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

T-Bonizzle

What are those things called and how much did they cost?

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on February 14, 2012, 11:28:02 PM
What are those things called and how much did they cost?

If you're referring to the shoes, they are the Vibrams Five Fingers (yup a shoe named after a finger lol) and they run from 85-100 bucks.

Gary

Holy shit Insanity is killer. I thought after 83 days of p90x Insanity wouldn't be that hard, but boy its a hell of a work out. Its plyometrics on steroids.

[/center]

Gary

Well after 6 official months, I've dropped 68 pounds, two shirt sizes, went from 40 to 32 in pants and feeling a lot healthier. I am glad I did this, and officially dieting is done but gonna keep working out now as a routine.

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

Great job man! Its easy to stick to it once you've gotten into the routine.

Justin

That's great news Gary!

Doug E Fresh

17% body fat. I'm quite pleased about that. I was probably 27% a few years ago lol.

Gary

Thats one thing I never measured.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have now dropped 41 pounds since January 2011. No idea how I have done it, maybe less fatty foods and eating healthier bread and probably smoking more lol.

But seriously, I look in the mirror and see nothing different in terms of weight loss so I am pretty much fucking confused as hell.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

You probably lost a lot of water weight in itself. And from what I know of you, you are a huge dude so its more difficult for you to notice change.

[/center]

Ty

Its been 2 months for me and Ive lost.... 5-7 pounds. I eat healthy (my wife does all the cooking, mainly Japanese food so you know its good for you, tons of greens which I hate) and Im back to working out.

Here's the shitty part... I have a fight scheduled for June. I haven't been informed if it's ammy or pro but I know who the guy is. He's shit in every area but strong as a beast (might even be stronger than me). It's going to be an easy fight (1st round submission for sure) but, if it is a pro fight, I wanna go into it looking good. It's at 170, I weigh about 215 now. In high school, I could cut 15 pounds no problem, 20-22 would kill me but I could make it.

I'm a little worried.

Oh, and my team is shit. I can out-grapple the 'black-belt' jitz coach and the wrestling coach is amazing... but he has never fough mma and is teaching the guys stuff that is useless. Decent boxing program though, boxing by far is what I'm worst at (my kick-boxing is okay, I find the movement much simpler to apply). So yeah, essentially right now Im training on my own. I dont trust any of them to give me advise.

T-Bonizzle