News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

$$$

They only charge me $117 a month for everything (except boxing which is $20 extra a month). The next cheapest in my city is about $200 or work out in garages.

T-Bonizzle

Man that's expensive. I have a local gym that does it $100 a month.

Ty

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on March 22, 2012, 06:58:56 PM
Man that's expensive. I have a local gym that does it $100 a month.

My city is in a boom period, lots of 18-30s coming in for work. Lots of demand and lots of young guys with lots of money to blow = TyTy paying lots to train at crappy places

Gary

Wow that much? The gyms here, and I mean high end gyms with state of the art stuff don't cost more than 45 a month.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ty

Wow, do those include everything?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

By gyms he means lifting heavy boxes of shoelaces for Nike.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

I pay $20 a month and the gym has pretty much any and everything you would need.  Including a full court basketball court.

Gary

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on March 23, 2012, 03:19:45 AM
Wow, do those include everything?

One I'm planning on signing up in after i'm done with insanity has.. spinning, kickboxing, weight room, cardio machines, weight machines.

[/center]

Gary

[/center]

Drama Queen

Guess who re-ignited their love/hate abusive relationship with Tony Horton today 8)

Chest and Back, this time I'm writing everything down to keep track. I know with my schedules I will have to skip days here and there, which is fine I am not pressuring myself like last time when I would end up doing it late at night or early in morning when I should be getting more sleep.

Today was not pretty which is to be expected, and I developed a headache about half-way through which I suspect is my  body telling me I am going to have to take in more calories to go through this again. Weight has not been my issue, not for quite awhile now. I have to remember that eating healthier food is more important and productive than eating less.

Got through it even with the headache, but wondering how much of a break I should take before facing Ab Ripper X. Meh, it's only what 15 minutes? I guess I'll go do it now get it out of the way.

Gary

I got 3 weeks of insanity left, after..doing insanity and p90x classic..at the SAME time.

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Well, I found out today that I have elevated blood pressure, and I have no idea what to do about it and spent the better part of the day just being freaked out...

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just completed a 15 mile walk in 3 hours, going to start doing stuff like this at least 3 times a week
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

T-Bonizzle

I was hiking while we had a spell of extremely warm weather. Must have gotten in 7 miles over 3 days

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Decided last night on top of doing these long ass walks at least 3 times a week, I'm going to start getting in better shape for marathons and such.

Starting with the 5K autism walk in a few weeks leading up to participating and completing the LA marathon next year.  I know that there is no way in hell I can run the damn thing now, but I can at least make sure I finish the walk in a damn good time
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.