News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on December 31, 2012, 05:32:30 PM
Make it a resolution to hit the gym! Or do whatever you do to feel better and healthy.

I haven't ran or lifted since the 21st. Come Wednesday I'm going full steam again. I want to bench more than my weight and run a full marathon sometime in 2013.

My sentiments exactly Doug. Healty new year everyone. Starting with p90x chest and back myself tomorrow.

TheBritishVixen

I get weighed thursday, so I'll find out the damage I did over christmas and new year (I'm estimating around 5-7lbs) then hit it HARD again.

I've got potentially 3 weddings this year, and I don't particularly wish to be fat for any of them. Plus I need to do something about my weight as its getting silly.

Justin

Good luck to everyone in the New Year trying to accomplish their weight loss goals.

Doug E Fresh

You tell em Justin!

Weighed in today, only gained two pounds over break. To me that means I gained like 6 and lost a few pounds of muscle lol.

Hitting it hard all week going on 3-6 mile runs in the AM in the snow if I have to and then a good lift. I miss the gym it lets me get out all my fucking anger! lol

Justin

My wife is looking to lose 10-20 pounds so she is cutting out all junk food and sugars.  In an effort to support her, I too am cutting out the junk food.  However I will be hitting the gym starting on Monday in an effort to put on 15 pounds of muscle by the end of November.

Drama Queen

Quote from: JustinP on January 02, 2013, 03:37:24 PM
Good luck to everyone in the New Year trying to accomplish their weight Loss Gaingoals.

Fixed to include me... And apparantly yourself Justin lol. Weight gain is tough and nobody sympathizes because they all want to do the opposite!

What really annoys me is my calory tracker app. I otherwise love it, but I specifically put in my current weight as 155, my goal weight as 170, and it congratulates me when I finish under my recommended calory goal each day!

TheBritishVixen

Post christmas weigh in tomorrow night and I don't think I'm going to like it.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Drama Queen on January 02, 2013, 07:40:43 PM
What really annoys me is my calory tracker app. I otherwise love it, but I specifically put in my current weight as 155, my goal weight as 170, and it congratulates me when I finish under my recommended calory goal each day!

Don't use it! lol. You gotta eat to change it to muscle. Eat well and eat multiple times to keep the metabolism high but make sure you eat!

Quote from: HarmonyFTW on January 02, 2013, 07:46:01 PM
Post christmas weigh in tomorrow night and I don't think I'm going to like it.

Best of luck. It won't matter if you like it now. What matters is how much you're going to like it after you kick it into gear!

I try to be motivational here lol. I wouldn't of accomplished any of my goals without my friends kicking me in the ass a lot.

Drama Queen

You are probably right Doug, but it is interesting to keep track of the details such as sugar, sodium, cholesterol etc. and it has been useful overall because I had no idea I was not eating enough to compensate for the amount of cardio I've been doing.

I just don't think it should congratulate me when my breastbone is visible whenever I flex, lol.

TheBritishVixen

So it was ugly. 8.5lbs on in 2 weeks.

But grocery shopping has been done so I am ready to get on it in the morning.

Gary

Well I'm back in the swing of things, started running again yesterday. Did some ab work today, and set my goal to actually have abs by the time i'm 30 which is in april.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

TheBritishVixen

Yeah I've realised that with the winter weather, I've become stagnant. I'm resolving to taking the dogs out every day after work, provided I'm not going somewhere straight from work and likely to be not home until 9.30pm (which is tuesday nights when I have Slimming World).

Hopefully once I've dropped a couple of stone, I can get back to going to Zumba.

Alex Smiley

I never did get on the ball with exercise plans, but a new year means a fresh start. And boy, do I have something that'll get me in shape...

Richard SImmons 'Party Off The Pounds!'

I wish I was kidding. I ended up getting a Richard Simmons DVD for Christmas through one of those "white elephant" gift exchanges, and once the shock wore off I got to thinking..."Hey, this might not be so bad."

So I'm gonna try it out. If I lose a few pounds over time, all the better.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Mark Mania

I've been doing nothing but making excuses for year, and now I'm giving myself another week of excuses.

My birthday is a week from today, I'm having a big part with all my friends, after that, I'm going to take care of things.

I absolutely hate going to the gym and I think it's partially because I'm embarrassed of my inability to work out as hard I used to and partially because it's boring.

So I just purchased P90X, I'm going to do that for 90 days and hopefully stick with it enough to lose some serious weight.

Currently I'm 6'0" and 205lbs. I'm hoping to get down to 180lbs and to get rid of this developing double chin.