News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBritishVixen

1st weigh in back in the game and I've lost 4lbs!

And it was a short week. Just imagine what it could have been if it had been a full week?

Doug E Fresh

Good job!!  :D

Did a double workout today. Felt so good. I'm at 165lbs and ideally I'd like to be 170-175.

So next week with the semester starting, I'm on a four day gym routine. Monday/Wednesday will be 3 mile runs followed by a boot camp class (my friend is teaching a 45 minute non-credit course basically like an adaptation of military workouts). Tuesday/Thursday will be straight heavy lifting days on whatever I didn't work on MW in boot camp. Then Friday will be 3 miles because its all I'll have time for. Saturday or Sunday I will do anything from 6-10 miles while taking the other day to do absolutely nothing and eat cheat food.

I know some of you may not care but I wanted to share.

TheBritishVixen

Thanks. I lost half of the baby I gained over christmas haha.

Justin

I hit the gym for the first time this year and started my new bench press regiment. 

TheBritishVixen

So I got back on plan post christmas for like a week. Then it went downhill.

But I've got my head sorted and I'm back on it like a demon. Lost 6lbs this week.

Doug E Fresh

Good!

I've given up candy for Lent. So my diet basically consists of proteins, coffee, and beer.

15% body fat. 21 BMI. I'm working to improve those numbers.

Cory

¸Ive been training my ass off for the last 2 months to get ready for my cuba trip. I started January 1st and I was 280lbs. Far from a fat ass tho, I could still run 2k in maybe 30 mins and was still benching 300 and curling 35's.....I had 21 inch biceps and lord knows how big legs... so a big guy with a gut...but not TLC sideshow big LOL.

But 6 and a half weeks in I weighed in at 248, starting to have some ab definition come back and my arms and legs are surly tightening up. Been taking ECA stack, back to curling 45's, and try and do Insanity Pure Cardio and run 2k every other day. I hope to be in the 220`s by Cuba time comes.

On my Hulk shit, shout outs to Lemke for support LOL, as well as my woman from the comments there.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on February 20, 2013, 11:20:28 PM
Good!

I've given up candy for Lent. So my diet basically consists of proteins, coffee, and beer.

15% body fat. 21 BMI. I'm working to improve those numbers.

I tried to give up sweet tea for Lent.......I lasted a day.

TheBritishVixen

Lost another 2.5lbs this week, thats 8.5lbs in 2 weeks.

Justin

Quote from: HarmonyFTW on February 26, 2013, 02:49:52 PM
Lost another 2.5lbs this week, thats 8.5lbs in 2 weeks.

Keep up the good work!

TheBritishVixen

Had another hiccup with some putting on and fucking around, then my consultant gave me a call on the phone and we talked for a while. It got my head straightened out and I'm back on plan.

3 weeks later and I'm back up to having lost 9.5lbs. I lost 2.5lbs this week and I won Slimmer Of The Week!

Doug E Fresh

Good that you got back on it! Nicely done.

Let's hear from some others too. How's our plans going?

I'm pretty much on pace right now. Half Marathon to run this Sunday lol.

T-Bonizzle

I don't feel any lighter, but I've gone from not needing a belt, to using a couple of notches, to using six notches, so I guess I'm doing something right.

TheBritishVixen

I'd lost 45lbs at one point and I didn't feel any lighter for it, but I definitely noticed the difference in my clothes.

Dorling

Been doing my yoga for a while but have started some running again in the last couple of weeks as my cardio is pretty awful.

So tonight I stepped it up and did some High Intensity Interval training - as high as I can manage.

So basically sprint for your life/jog/sprint for your life/jog etc.

I thought I was going to die. I'll be doing that again though, great stuff.