News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Premiere Fight Club (Denver)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Well, I can't speak to where they were, or what they were doing when they weren't here.  I can tell you though that the reports of the two of them being caught in the training room are true....I was the one that found them.       

Strike

GM STRIKE SIGHS

Well, I'll bring them in and speak with them after this. Unprofessional on all accounts.

Outside of that, Coach? How did you feel about the rest of the team and the match-up this past week? I know it's still early, but I liked how our main eventer and tag team did show up along with Duane's effort in the semi-main.

Mike Powers

All in all, I liked what I saw out there.  I think if we can maybe get Delbert and Sarah's heads screwed on straight, we might have enough to take a run at this thing.  The talent is there.       

Strike

I agree. It's probably what frustrated me as much as the loss itself. In this case Coach, send both Delbert and Sarah to come see me once you head up to practice. I'll talk with them.

-------------------------

Delbert, Sarah...please, each of you take a seat. We've gotta talk.

Mike Powers

THE DUO ENTER YOUR OFFICE.  DELBERT TAKES A SEAT AND, LACKING A 2ND CHAIR, SARAH SITS IN HIS LAP.

Mike Powers

THE SEXUAL TENSION HITS A FEVER PITCH.....THE SAME PHRASE ECHOING THROUGH ALL THREE BRAINS IN UNISON.....3 WAY DANCE.....

Strike

GM STRIKE REALIZES THAT HE IS NOT, IN FACT, THEIR CO-WORKERS BUT RATHER THEIR BOSS...AND THUS, THE DREAMS OF A THREE-WAY DANCE - MAINLY BECAUSE OF SARAH DIVINE - COME CRASHING DOWN...AND FOR EVEN THIS GM, THEY SLIGHTLY HURT DEEP INSIDE.

BUT CONCEAL...DON'T FEEL...

Alright, you two...given the Dirt Sheets and the fact Coach caught you mid-coitus during the week leading up to the match, that's the reason I brought you in here. Now, with me? You're going to get full transparency, no bullshit PR speeches and the like...and honestly? What happened leading up to this week? While it's kind of a really awkward thing to put the coaches through, I also understand you two enjoy each other's company enough to where you're adventurous with said affairs...

But when you do that shit and then you both lose your matches? That's not going to fly.

The pattern I'm starting to see here is that these distractions are being just that when it comes to the both of you doing your jobs. Both matches you had were easily affairs you could have won out long before the interference in your bout Delbert and long before Krystal kicked you into next week, Sarah. See, when you lose? It's costing us money. It's costing our owner money. And quite frankly, I don't particularly enjoy having to explain to management why we're investing in two people who are far more worried about where their next fuck is coming from rather than winning matches in the industry that allowed them to meet and therefore, fuck like goddamned rabbits.

So...I'm going to issue this as a one time only warning to you both...

Keep the coitus to zero in the locker room area...you all have hotel rooms, residences and etc for that. Get your shit together and get it done in the ring. Or otherwise I will not hesitate to take further action. There's certainly a market with this league and elsewhere that would be more than glad to have the both of you...separately.

Mike Powers

We got carried away.  We definitely won't be caught with our pants down on company property again. 

I'm SOOO sorry!!   

Strike

Thank you both for that. "Everybody gets one" is the rule. This was your one.

Give 'em hell out there going forward like I know you can. You both may go now.

-------------------------

Alright, Mrs. Johnson...outside of this? I've got no further business for the week...let's get ourselves ready for Week 2. LOCK IN time!

Roster:

Main Event: XJ Hawkins
Semi Main Event: Duane Jensen
Tag Team #1: Demarcus McNabb
Tag Team #2: Amazing Akio
Woman: Sarah Divine
Opener: Delbert Larson
Bench: Theo Bullitt
Sparring Squad: Emmanuel Carlson

Strike

GM CHRIS STRIKE TAKES THE PODIUM THE DAY AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE SECOND WEEK OF TCW ACTION IN PFC HEADQUARTERS IN DENVER, A FEW HOURS AFTER ARRIVING BACK FROM CHICAGO AND THE TEAM'S VISIT TO THE SHARK TANK

Ladies and gentlemen of the press, thank you for your time. I know this is one of the more unique pressers with us choosing to do it through a camera rather than just a piece of paper sent out to you. We do things a little bit differently here. We are the Premiere Fight Club, after all...and we showed that to the boys in Chicago by beating the Shark Tank team and getting our first win of the season on the road. Road victories always feel a little sweeter, in my opinion and our guys and gal worked their asses off to make it happen. But really, the talk of the wrestling world - and with damn good reason - was the absolute CLINIC that XJ Hawkins and Gerry Nichols put against one another for nearly an hour. In my opinion, it is the first wrestling match under the TCW banner that can be considered a masterpiece and something that's going to help get some more eyeballs on what this league can do. And our first pick in the draft with XJ Hawkins continues to be more and more justified with each week as he has beaten two of the best wrestlers in this league already in the intense Frightmare and in a man of legend like Gerry Nichols. We look forward to seeing Gerry try his luck and another classic in our own house here come Week 6.

But alas, we're still weeks away from that much like GM Justin is weeks away from getting the boot if he keeps doing whatever it is he's doing over there with his boys in Miami...Week 3 is coming and the Militia in D.C. are heading our way, injury bug being a pain in their collective behinds and all. We're going to come through and bring the heat to them in our house, giving our fans here in the Mile High City a well-deserved victory that slipped by our fingers when the Devils were in town and make ourselves a 2-1 team after Week 3. That's all I got and thank you for your time.

--------------------------

Coach Audley, thanks for waiting. Good bounce back from last week, Delbert looked like a new man out there and Duane definitely had a nice bounce back from last week too.

...Also, was it just me or did you have chills throughout the entirety of XJ and Gerry? Unbelievable match.

Mike Powers

That match was amazing, I am grateful to have seen it live.  The rest of the team looked good out there too, everyone seemed to step it up this week.     

Strike

The fact we're getting a rematch of it in a few weeks in our turf is going to be pretty sweet to witness if the first one is anything like it. But I'm ecstatic the team's ready to step up. I'd like to send the crowd home happy this roundabout, especially with the way the Militia guys have been hurting a little bit. What do you think, Coach? Odds on our side to take this one if we get the same level of production we did this week?

Mike Powers

They're banged up, and we're clicking right now.  I like our chances.     

Strike

Let's get after it, Coach. I'll let you go back and get the guys ready. On your way back, let me have a word with XJ Hawkins, please.

--------------------

XJ. Epic match. One of the best I've seen in my life. You're proving to be every bit of the "Technical Messiah" we've promoted you as prior to the start of the season. Keep up the greatness.

Mike Powers

I know, you're in awe of me and my performance.  I get that a lot.  Sometimes, when I look into the mirror, I get lost in my own greatness.