News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Premiere Fight Club (Denver)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Don't get too lost in it. The Militia is next. I think they need a little enlightenment as to how great you are. I trust you're ready to show them just that. Anywho, I'll let you return to practice. Ask Duane Jensen to come see me on your way back, if you could.

--------------------

Duane, hell of a bout this week and a nice bounce back from Week 1. Ready to keep the streak rolling and F5 your opposition into oblivion?

Mike Powers

Strike

All I needed to know, big man. Get after it and show them hell.

-------------------------

Alright, Mrs. Johnson...let's get ourselves ready for Week 3. LOCK IN time!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Roster:

Main Event: XJ Hawkins
Semi Main Event: Duane Jensen
Tag Team #1: Demarcus McNabb
Tag Team #2: Amazing Akio
Woman: Sarah Divine
Opener: Delbert Larson
Bench: Theo Bullitt
Sparring Squad: Emmanuel Carlson

Strike

GM CHRIS STRIKE TAKES THE PODIUM THE DAY AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE THIRD WEEK OF TCW ACTION IN PFC HEADQUARTERS IN DENVER, THE MORNING AFTER HOSTING THE MILITIA

Well, it's very pleasant to have gotten a victory to get ourselves into the winning column overall with our record and get that overall victory at home. Proud of the work that our squad did out there, tough matches all around, Delbert setting the pace and Duane and XJ bringing it home for us in the end. We've got ourselves a nice little streak beginning to build up here and we will certainly be looking to extend that in the upcoming week while staying in the comfort of our home here in Denver and letting the Union Jacks' international worthy squad come to us and experience the high altitude for themselves as we look to make it three wins in a row.

Of course, I'm not forgetting for a moment what's been spreading around the sheets this past week in regards to our own. There was definitely some concern from our side of the fence about Sarah's stinger shortly after her bout with Zimmerman and of course, Delbert Larson's placement during the scene. That said, I was in attendance and didn't make it backstage until a little later in the course of the night where everyone not wrestling was within our locker room area. At the same time, as an extra reminder to the fellow members of the press here today...rumors are rumors for a reason. Don't believe everything you see or hear in the sheets. We won't. Because our focus will be on giving the Union Jacks a rude awakening as to why we are the Premiere Fight Club in all of TCW. Thank you...

--------------------------

Coach Audley, thanks for waiting. Solid work getting us to 2-1 this week and I'd love to talk about a classic bout that one of our guys put in like last week...but alas, the rumor sheet again with Delbert being at the forefront...

Tell me, just given that the coaching staff seems to be around the locker room area the most...was Delbert nowhere to be seen post Sarah's match until later on in the night?

Mike Powers

I was with Sarah after her match, and she was pretty shaken up.  I don't know where Delbert was, but he wasn't in the trainers room with us.     

Strike

Nevertheless, I'll deal with Delbert and find out exactly what the hell is going on, don't worry. I was scared for Sarah too, it did not look good by any means. I'll check in with Dr. Chandler in a little bit too in that regard. Outside of all this though, Coach, any other thoughts on stuff ongoing with the team or concerns?

Mike Powers

I'm pretty happy with what I've been seeing.  In the practice ring, and during the real deal.     

Strike

Likewise. Keep up the good work, Coach. I'll let you get back to the team - although on your way, if you see Dr. Chandler, can you send him up to see me? Thank you.

----------------------

Doctor, thanks for coming up. Wanted to check in with you in regards to Sarah Divine. How is she holding up from the stinger?

Mike Powers

Sarah landed awkwardly after Zimmerman lost her grip during a suplex.  She lost some feeling in her hands for about 20 seconds in the ring, which quickly resolved.  We've done a CT and an MRI, and the results show that it was just a stinger.  She'll be sore for a bit, but she'll be able to go this week.  She was more frightened than hurt. 

Strike

Gotcha. I appreciate it, Dr. Chandler. Happy to know it wasn't anything more than that. Been on the bad side of one of those myself - I can understand why she'd be frightened, especially if this was the first time she ever suffered one. Keep an eye out on Sarah through the week and if anything changes, please let me know. Thank you, I'll let you get back to work.

-------------------

Mrs. Johnson, can you please ask Delbert Larson to come up and see me, please?

-------------------

Delbert, hey. Take a seat, just wanted to touch base with you on the week. First, congratulations on your win are due - you helped set the pace nicely for us. That said, you've probably seen the dirt sheets by now and what they've been throwing out onto the wall. Coach Audley mentioned not seeing you during the time Sarah got brought back to the trainers' room...

I'm just curious if there's any merit to what got reported in the first place. That and a level of concern, given what we've spoken about in the earlier course of the season...

Mike Powers

I saw the Dirt Sheets, and they only got half the story.  Yeah, I was in Michelle's locker room.  But that's because I was giving her an earful for dropping my fucking girlfriend on her head! 

Yeah, at the end of the day we're all out there to win our matches.  But each and every time we lace up our boots, we're putting our lives and livelihoods in the hands of our opponents.  Out wrestling a person, or hell even beating them to the point where they can't contiune is one thing - sloppily dropping someone onto their head?!?  That's the kinda shit that can permenantly injure someone, or worse!  Totally unacceptable, and she needed to know that! 

Strike

I see. And I get that, Delbert. I believe you as well, you're one of my guys and you haven't bullshitted me since we've met after making the necessary trades to bring you and Sarah here together. My only question - and this is the key one - is whether you've let Sarah know about all of that.

Especially now with the damn sheets trying to make something out of this which isn't the case at all.

Mike Powers

Oh yeah, she knows and we're good.  That 'Informer' guy cares more about subscriptions to his site than reporting the whole story sometimes, ya know? 

Strike

Part of their job description. Although this particular guy isn't anywhere near as vicious as a few of the cats I've seen in my own time attempting this nonsense. Either way, thanks for stopping by and letting me know, Delbert. Keep kicking ass out there.

Mike Powers