News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Django

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 03, 2013, 08:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

What did everybody think?

I personally loved the first two hours of the film, but found from around [spoiler]the shootout when Waltz dies[/spoiler] the last 40 minutes sucked ass. It was like he made a great western tributed to Sergio Leone, only to make it into a modern gangstah (not gangster) western. I can't describe how disappointed I was at the latter of the film.

Waltz was brilliant in his role, and deserves a best supporting oscar nod (if he even got nominated)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

Update: He was nominated.

! JDM The Professional !

Deservedly, that's for sure!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Cory

wasnt a bad movie, but defiantly didn't live up to the hype for me. I enjoyed it, thought it was awesome in some points, and dragged out and boring in other points.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Crazy Kyd

I liked it but it was lacking for me. Something just wasn't doing it for me with Django. With that being said, I still gave it 3 stars. It was entertaining, but Tarantino has done better.

Justin

I honestly thought it was a great movie with action, comedy, and drama all mixed into the film. 

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: JustinP on February 04, 2013, 09:46:13 AM
I honestly thought it was a great movie with action, comedy, and drama all mixed into the film.

What'd you make of the last 20-30 mins?

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Justin

I could tell it was going to end like that, so on that measure it was not as good as it could have been, but I don't think it detracted from the movie itself.

[spoiler]Also, not sure if anyone knows this or not, but the part where Dicaprio cuts his hand...that wasn't scripted, he actually did that and he just kept on acting.[/spoiler]

Kirk

The ending was certainly a different tone to the rest of the film and it did seem a little ot of place, but it's the sort of thing I was expecting and the action was exciting anyway.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img