News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Should I?

Started by Zombie Gunn, December 15, 2008, 01:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

I've already gone 100+ pages into two books I've tried to write and abandoned.  I'm considering writing a zombie novel though, but I don't know how well it will translate into written word since most zombie-related things are visual.  Plus, there's the chance (high chance) that I'll write a ton for it and do hours of research only to give up on it a year from now.

I don't know, would you read a zombie novel?

Black Death

well I say write it .   it translatefine , it depends on how you want to show the zombies actions ,  through the eyes of the characters or through the zombies eyes .    but itcan be done and you I know can pull it off  well
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jack Kaiser

If it's something you want to do and something you'll enjoy doing, I say go for it.

Smash INC

There is a market for zombie novels so why not make some dough out of it?

Demonology

Agreed. Look in some bookstores. Theres a whole series of Resident Evil Books out there. I say go for it.

Triple B

Write a Zombie Screenplay instead.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

Or a Zombie erotic novel. I'd read that.

I think a zombie novel would be pretty bad ass. And if you enjoy writing it it will reflect in the outcome. I'd read it.

Black Death

Quote from: Kendell Smith on December 16, 2008, 06:52:47 PM

I think a zombie novel would be pretty bad ass. And if you enjoy writing it it will reflect in the outcome. I'd read it.

damn Kendall given me an idea ...hot damn  girl if I hit it big you get a cut     ;D

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Black Death on December 16, 2008, 07:35:40 PM
Quote from: Kendell Smith on December 16, 2008, 06:52:47 PM

damn Kendall given me an idea ...hot damn  girl if I hit it big you get a cut     ;D

I live to give  ;D

Zombie Gunn

They have a movie about stripper zombies, but I don't know... the idea of getting off on half-rotten naked zombies just doesn't do it for me.

Black Death

jesse if it is done tastefully lol

jayjames

I read mostly fictional vampire/preternatural stuff anyway, so yeah, I'd give zombie a go.