News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Kimbolodean

Started by MitchMMA, November 24, 2008, 01:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

His mixed martial arts career may have been cut off at the legs with the apparent demise of EliteXC, but Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson will still manage to grace a television screen near you... and soon.

No, Kimbo hasn't yet struck a deal to appear on Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter." That may be - as UFC president Dana White says - Kimbo's only entrance into the Octagon, but it's not his only route to TV.

If you have kids under the age of 15 in your household - or if you just like to indulge in a little Sponge Bob when nobody's watching - you probably already know that Kimbo makes his official acting debut in Nickelodeon's "Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh."

Kimbo portrays "Bludge" in the holiday special, a bully character that you don't know whether he's going to "smash somebody or if he's going to give you a hug and a kiss." Bludge actually helps Drake and Josh keep a promise they made to a family of foster children.

According to his behind the scenes interview on Nick.com, Kimbo hit it off well with Drake & Josh star Josh Peck, who apparently took Kimbo under his wing for the former EliteXC fighter's acting debut.

"Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh" premiers Friday, Dec. 5 on Nickelodeon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

Cory

.....*shakes head*

god damnit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Big Gay Honker

Oh how the "mighty" have fallen

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Wow Cory your boy sure is looking like a bad ass.  Drake and Josh is like the hardest show around.

LOL
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

MitchMMA

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shit I think I might end up watching this with my lil bro just to see Kimbo's role hahaha

Cory

dont sure what dre and josh is, but must be hard for having Kimbo on it.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE