News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

RPG on Skype

Started by T-Bonizzle, January 15, 2013, 11:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I work from 7-3 everyday Pacific Time. Going to the UNLV basketball game thursday night too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

off tues night and Thursday this week ... find out my schedule for next week  this wed , so I will update than
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

so I am off  Friday this week

next week ,  tues and Thursdays

T-Bonizzle

I won't get my schedule for next week till tomorrow night. Otherwise, Monday is an option again.

Stoner

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on January 23, 2013, 11:47:30 PM
I won't get my schedule for next week till tomorrow night. Otherwise, Monday is an option again.

+1

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Next Monday is fine with me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

Depends on the starting time, but I can probably do Monday
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

Okay, Monday at 6 like we did last week.

Goldferg

That should be doable. Might be on a little late depending (I'm back to work on Monday and don't get home until an hour before, after which I have to have dinner & wash up), but no more than 10-15 min.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

Okay, I'm not feeling all that well today. Got like a stomach virus or something.

How about Wednesday night instead. Would that be doable?

jagilki

Nights are always "good" for me (assuming I do a cat nap so I can not be too tired next work shift)

Black Death

wed would be better  for me I work late that night ...I can get a full session in

T-Bonizzle

I work till 4pm my time, so anytime after that works.

I know we're jugging between when Franchise gets out of work and when it becomes too late for J-Vo to stay up.

Stoner

I'll have to see.  Part of why Monday is appealing to me is because Nea has the night off and can take care of babies while I play.  I should be able to play, but there may be more running around to take care of babies than usual.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

don't worry , your the meat shield ,  just stick you in the front   lol