News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Bomberman and Prince of Persia on the Commodore 64

Started by Chris Stern, March 02, 2015, 08:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

I will always have a special place in my heart for the Commodore 64, since it was not only the first real computer I had(well I had a Trash 80 Colour computer 2 but that doesn't count) plus game wise was a real transition platform from the arcade style games of the Atari and Colecovision to the style of games we got in the NES era.  Plus it just had some awesome games for it..

So I am always happy to see when people go out of their way to make new games for the platform and it's even better when they are well done c64 ports of classic games. In this case Bomberman and the original Prince of Persia. Interesting fact about the Prince of Persia port it was actually built using the original Apple 2 source code. If you want to check these games out or others just grab the c64 emulator Vice and hop over to GB64(gamebase 64) and click on the GBC tab

Bomberman
C64 Longplay [006] Bomberman C64 [HD+]

Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia for Commodore 64/128 - Longplay