News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Fallout 4 Announcement TODAY!

Started by BamBamBunglow, June 03, 2015, 05:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBamBunglow

https://fallout.bethsoft.com/

At the time of writing this - 5 hours until the announcement! :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Between this, ARK: Evolved, Mad Max game and XCOM 2, I'm never gonna leave the damned house!

Adam Wrong

Sweet Jesus this better be awesome

Judge

Please don't let it use the Oblivion engine.  Please.  That engine is grade A angus prime Garbage

Chris Stern

Quote from: Judge on June 03, 2015, 07:44:54 AM
Please don't let it use the Oblivion engine.  Please.  That engine is grade A angus prime Garbage
What the Gamebryo engine? Actually they been using that POS engine since TES 3: Morrowind. But yeah I and many, many others agree they need to drop that engine like the turd it is.

Tritch

YES! YES! YES!

Game looks beautiful. Can't fucking wait.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Adam Wrong

Looks so bright, so smooth.... oh god yes!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

I hope its as good as new vegas. Looks great and the trailer was awesome! !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Marq

...am I the only person just a little bit disappointed by it, graphically?

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Chris Stern

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on June 04, 2015, 09:24:21 AM
I hope its as good as new vegas. Looks great and the trailer was awesome! !

That is my hope as well, I liked New Vegas more then I liked 3. Of course New Vegas was more in line with what I was hoping 3 would of been like which was the original Black Isle Fallout 3 aka Project: Van Buren done in the Bethesda style. While personally I still think that Bethesda should of just took Van Buren which was 98% done when Bethesda bought the rights to Fallout 3 including Van Buren from Interplay, finished it up and then released it but if they were insitant on doing Fallout 3 from scratch like they did they should of just used what Black Isle did as a base, kept the setting, the charecters, plot, ect and just do it in their style like Obsidian did in part with New Vegas but ah well. So far FO 4 looks like it may be better then FO 3 was from a world stand point with more actual developed towns and just looks more like classic Fallout's then 3 did from a world stand point.

Quote from: Marq on June 04, 2015, 10:48:52 AM

No there are alot of people complaining about the graphics, but it is Bethesda and they have never been known for releasing amazing looking games and we don't know what stage in development the game is or when in development the footage was taken from. Honestly after the whole Watchdogs and Witcher 3 things where the pre-release footage looked better then the final products(though Witcher 3 still looks good)  I rather have devs show up maybe weaker looking footage be it from early builds or is actually reflective of what you can expect from the final product then seeing amazing looking footage and the final product not looking as good.

Black Death

I thought the graphics were fine , it look great to me and on my tv .  honest I could care less about how it looks graphics wise.  I want content , I want a great story and from when I glimpse in the trailer I think it going to better than 3.   Also  what excited me the most  at the end of the trailer , look like your character can talk.   can not wait to play this game .  also  I hope there going to be some pre-war gameplay 

Black Death

also I am curious to find out what happen in vault 111... vault 112 was the tranquilly lane sim and the last vault built by vault-tec.  wondering what social experiment  happen in  111.   maybe cryogenics ? also it takes place in boston  which now we know as the Commonwealth in the game world.  It look massive in scope and scale.  plus hope you can do some customizing of you power armor and mod your weapons.  It got me excited can not wait for more details   

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Marq on June 04, 2015, 10:48:52 AM

I am with you there but I didn't mention it as I'm willing to reserve judgement until further stuff is revealed.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Tritch

I heard that the player character was "frozen" just before the bombs, and that he was one of the best soldiers in the country.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Jennifer

Allegedly one cannot play as a female character.

I really, really, really hope that it's random scuttlebutt and not true, because in a game with a customisable protagonist, not being able to pick gender is inexcusable.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."