News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., October 27, 2015, 10:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Get yourself a storage unit and transfer your files from the desktop to the unit or to your laptop. Keep all the files,games ,etc that you what to keep.then either sell the desktop or junk it . But make sure you erase the hard drive no matter what you do with the desktop. Don't want anyone to get you private info from desktop.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tritch

I don't know how steam works, but if you can't play those games on your Mac then I would keep the PC just in case.

I have a mac and have run into multiple games that I want to play, like TEW, but they don't have a version created for Mac so alas I cannot do anything. Even if I had a junker that would turn on it'd be nice so I could at least go on and do some things occasionally. I love Mac but this is my one qualm with the platform.

So if you like games and the games you have won't work on your Mac, then I'd keep the PC around somewhere.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Black Death

My bad...I miss the mac part . Yeah it better to keep it around just in case
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

You can run any of the TEW and Gray Dog games through Wineskin on a Mac.

Judge

Parallels Desktop will solve the gaming part.  Or using "PlayOnMac" or Codeweavers Crossover Mac will as well.  I use Parallels to play SWTOR on my Mac with no problems at all.  For my other steam games I have an Alienware desktop that runs them and streams to Steam on the Mac.

Tritch

I tried to install something but it wasn't working or I couldn't figure it out or something. I don't remember now but I remember waiting for hours and then it not working and then me getting really pissed and giving up lol.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015