News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WWE 2k16

Started by jagilki, November 03, 2015, 10:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

I wouldn't be able to rate it.  CAW is about all I really do with these games (a little Universe too I guess).

The CAW is almost back to where it should be, few little things still missing, but it's MUCH better than last year.

Submission system is crap.  Gameplay is good.  MyCareer is more involved than last year.

Haven't touched the Stone Cold career thingy yet.

TWO NEW CAWS.  These guys are fresh creations.

Big Ham -fat Japanese guy.  Loves American food, only reason he's in the states.

Hank Thunder -Lucky from King of the Hill, in pro wrestler form.

jagilki

Re-done Ian Credible and his enforcer Dan(ny Orchard) O'Grady (had to change the name due to NOTHING looking like Orchard)

Chris Shields

If you're an X-Box One and want a "Sparkling" Chris Shields" CAW, you can just search for Chris Shields (gametag is either CT1300 or CS1300 - I forgot if I used my real initials or the character initials)

Black Death

will be getting it this weekend , did a test run and was loving it ,  yeah download my guy and will do some tweaks , but you did a fine job with him Jag

will upload pics of my CAWS soon ... i got alot of them
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Just bought this game on Xbox One for the Wrestlemania sale (35% off)

....and its nearly impossible to download CAWs for me. I finally got CM Punk after about a dozen failed tries. Anyone else having these issues?

Also when I download for example CM Punks CAW, do I then need to download his moveset aswell?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

been having great time  lately ,  King of The Strong Style is suprising easy to make , been having a blast using him in career mode.   

Drama Queen

We should be getting news about 2k17 soon I imagine?

The WWE roster is as good as it's ever been, hopefully the game will reflect that. Last year's deal-breaker was that it didn't include any of the influx of female talent (yet somehow managed to include Samoa Joe as DLC... even though they were around long before him?)

For me getting the new game involves upgrading to XBone... since 360 serves all of my other needs, the game is going to have to be pretty close to perfect for my to splash out.

Black Death

well the release date is normally in Oct.  So yeah should be getting news about the 2k17 in few months ,  my hope is they include more of the females in the game ... If they can built off 2k16 it should be good .

Cory

I still cant get over how awful the servers are, head and shoulders the worst I've ever experienced in a video game. Can't download a CAW 90% of the time, and when I do it'll take 5 minutes.

Ruined the game for me, played the Austin mode and a bit of career but after about 30 matches in NXT I got bored.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE