News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

TEW 2008

Started by Bryan, August 08, 2008, 12:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

Quote from: Rob on August 12, 2008, 07:43:52 AM
It's a booking sim though... you want the very point and purpose of the game to be removed? :(

But i dont see it like that, its an overall wrestling sim, i like forming feuds, making nobodys into main eventers. I LIKE booking, however sometimes when ive not got much going on in the fed id like to book one or two matches and the computer auto book a few others like the openers etc.

I also enjoy signing people and the admin side of the game, i dunno its my personal opinion take it or leave it :)

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Rob

I love the whole aspect of the game. I love making young nobodies into main eventers and then basing the whole promotion around them. Usually when I play I spend a lot of time on one game, often several game years, and thats the fun, I think.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Bryan

I like taking a small promotion and help get rarely used guys over and make every new acquisition count. It's also fun to see your popularity rise :)

The Rick

I've got TEW07, and I do like it but as most people have said it's get tedious very quickly if you have to book multiple shows a week.

Is TEW08 streamlined at all?