News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

HA HA HA HA HA!

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 17, 2011, 02:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Potato Hater on September 17, 2011, 02:28:36 PM
Ohhhhhh Arsenal...

Im actually beyond caring about the club this season. I was at work all day, my brother texted me on my break said we blew a lead and lost to Rovers 4-3.

Sack Wenger, just for the pure change factor alone.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

...not even going to bother catching the replays.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Smash INC

I still hold out some hope that this ends up somewhat like the 94/95 season and then we can rebuild beyond that. I think with the current drama surrounding the club and obvious signs that things aren't as they should be are making this harder than it should be to support the team.

I'm always a Gooner, but I find it increasingly hard to look forward with optimism and the clear fact now is that the great run we've had for the last decade or so is pretty much gone. 5 games, 4 points, 14 goals conceded read very badly for any team, let alone one that has been consistent top 4 for ages.

Assuming Wenger does go this season it is a shame that his career and investment in the club goes out on such a sour note, he's done a massive amount for the club and I don't think we're going to get a manager in who'll be quite like him.

Ironically (94/95) that was also the season where Rovers won the league.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Wenger is not this teams problem its the money he is allowed to invest in the club to attract the right players to join the club. Arsenal are in the exact same position as the likes of say an Everton who are big clubs, but dont have the money (Everton on a harder scale than Arsenal) to attract the players they need to finish in the position in the league they are accustomed to.

They actually looked very good in spells yesterday. Gervinho had some solid moments, but at the back they were fucking awful. Santos kept getting caught out, Mertesacker and Koscienly looked uncomfortable together and Yakubu fucking owned the pair of them with pace and power, but most of all they didnt seem to know how to deal with corners, crosses and anything which would require either of them to be a tower of strength at the back.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'