News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Fabrice Muamba

Started by Insomnia, March 17, 2012, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnia

I'm still in shock. Another young athlete, 23 years old collapses and stops breathing. Hope he pulls through. :( Awful day for footy.

Rob

Hope the guy pulls through but as I said on twitter (@RobHollands) I pray for anyone in the world that is fighting for their life, even Muamba.

He's an immense talent and someone that obviously a lot of people care about.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Music

Certainly shocked to hear this, I hope everything is ok.

Smash INC

I don't think the outpouring of emotion is anything to do with it being Muamba.

It's one of those things that nobody would ever want to see happen to anyone and because it happened to someone who was playing in front of thousands and more on TV this spreads like wildfire.

Like anyone I want him to pull through but I'm not holding much hope right now, it just feels like they're waiting to report a confirmation on his death.

Insomnia

Quote from: Smash INC on March 17, 2012, 03:54:52 PM
I don't think the outpouring of emotion is anything to do with it being Muamba.

It's one of those things that nobody would ever want to see happen to anyone and because it happened to someone who was playing in front of thousands and more on TV this spreads like wildfire.

Like anyone I want him to pull through but I'm not holding much hope right now, it just feels like they're waiting to report a confirmation on his death.

Sky say he is now in a stable condition. Fingers crossed!

Flins.

Thank god he is stable, was following the match on BBC football, couldn't believe what was happening. Am praying he pulls through this.

Cory

Shocking to hear this the other day, hope he pulls through

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jerry McClean

Sounding more positive. Just got to hope he keeps improving.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE